56

Yang Qingwei was observed for a few days after the operation, and was discharged from the hospital after no problem.

It's just that the leg injury is different from other injuries, and being discharged from the hospital is the real start. It is said that after 100 days of injury, rehabilitation is the top priority.

Every morning, Yang Ruorou would take Yang Qingwei to a special rehabilitation hospital to practice legs. These days, Yang Qingwei's injured leg has been able to bend normally, and she can move freely at home with crutches.

At night, Yang Qingwei was lying on the bed, with a gloomy face brushing the phone.

Tonight is Qinzhong's school celebration party. Yang Qingwei thought about Ruan Yingyin's embarrassment in public, and she was in a good mood during dinner. The only regret she felt was that she was not there to watch.

But she never thought that Ruan Yingyin did not make a fool of herself, but instead, Ye Yuyu took a video and sent it to her.

When Yang Qingwei watched it, even if she was trembling with anger and her eyes were blurred, she had to admit that Ruan Yingyin's singing was not bad, but it was still very good.

But Ruan Yingyin said it shouldn't be like this because she said she couldn't sing, and it was hard to sing, so she had this strategy in her heart. Let Ruan Yingyin make a fool of himself in public, and then hire someone to edit the video into a ghost and post it on the Internet, causing controversy among netizens.

Once the ugly image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, it will be difficult to change it. What's more, none of these prominent entrepreneurs in S City would like their sons and daughters to show their faces on the Internet, or because the singing is too ugly.

Ruan Xudong is even worse. When she buys a navy army and operates it again, Ruan Xudong is afraid that Ruan Xudong is not willing to admit that Ruan Yingyin is his daughter.

But unexpectedly, things went in the opposite direction of Yang Qingwei's expectation.

The video of Ruan Yingyin singing was posted on the Internet by other students of Qinzhong, and within a few hours, it became very popular

Yang Qingwei endured his anger and read the comments of netizens with trembling fingertips.

The door is over there, I'm here, so sweet song, so pretty girl, I feel like I'm falling in love when I listen to it, my god, this video hits me too much, does anyone know who this girl is?

Summer is coming again. Baby is very afraid that this song will be sung by Ferris wheel. I almost can't hear it. I think the girls in the video sing a lot more than the original song.

The sky is full of stars, this girl is so beautiful, does anyone know which school uniform she is wearing?

I studied music for lighting, and the singer was nervous at first, but she got better and better after that. Her voice is very special and very catchy. And the rhythm, sense of music, and melody are very good, and the appearance is also great. If she debuts, it is estimated that it will be a big hit.

Ordinary people seem to be high school students, look at other people's high schools, and then look at my own high school, I'm so desperate.

In March, this girl has unlimited potential. If she enters the entertainment industry, she will make a big reservation. She has no problem with her appearance and body, and she is much prettier than the current popular female stars.

I want to see Hai. This school uniform is Qinzhong. Qinzhong is an aristocratic school. The students in it are either rich or expensive. I am afraid that this person has a very good family background.