48

In order to facilitate Ruan Yingyin, Jiang Xingyuan specially placed a small nest next to his driver's seat.

Ruan Yingyin shrank inside, felt the car stop, and opened her eyes hazy.

Jiang Xingyuan pulled out the key, tilted his head and looked at her with a smile in his eyes: "Here it is."

Ruan Yingyin shook her body, and spontaneously crawled along the hem of her clothes into Jiang Xingyuan's pocket.

Jiang Xingyuan took the schoolbag, opened the door and got out of the car, but stopped on the spot.

He narrowed his eyes and looked towards the opposite side.

Chen Jingyi estimated the time Jiang Xingyuan would leave school, and arrived at the garage ten minutes earlier, waiting for him.

She walked step by step, the high heels collided with the ground, and the sound of da da da was particularly obvious in the empty garage.

Perhaps it is the people who are close to Zhu who are red and those who are close to the ink. Chen Jingyi has been by Jiang Yaozhi's side for more than ten years, and his expression is more and more like Jiang Yaozhi's. There is no expression on his delicate face.

Chen Jingyi is the youngest daughter of the Chen family, married to Jiang Yaozhi. Once the strength of the Chen family and the Jiang family were evenly matched, the marriage between Jiang Yaozhi and Chen Jingyi was a match made in heaven. But seven years ago, the Chen family had an accident, and the family left the city of S and settled abroad. Chen Jingyi stayed.

She stopped in front of Jiang Xingyuan, the hamster whose eyes were on his pocket skipped over, and her expression was a little surprised.

Ruan Yingyin had seen this person before and knew that she was Jiang Xingyuan's mother.

Jiang Xingyuan's family situation is more complicated. His parents seem to be different from other parents in the family. The book also mentions many times that Jiang Xingyuan and his parents have a discordant relationship. This is related to what happened to Jiang Xingyuan when he was a child.

The author wrote that Jiang Xingyuan recalled the plot of his childhood. It was probably when Jiang Xingyuan was six years old, and several children of the same age as him came to the family.

Jiang Xingyuan was very happy, and had a crazy afternoon with a few friends. However, at night, after the guests left, Jiang Yaozhi suddenly asked Jiang Xingyuan to kneel and pointed at the young Jiang Xingyuan with the belt, asking him to reflect on what he had done wrong.

Jiang Xingyuan didn't think he had done anything wrong. Jiang Yaozhi was very disappointed and beat Jiang Xingyuan to the point of being bruised all over his body. You are different from other children, you are not qualified to play, you have to become very good, to be the best person in the world, you understand?"

During Jiang Yaozhi's fight against Jiang Xingyuan, Chen Jingyi stood and watched. After Jiang Yaozhi left, Chen Jingyi took the medicine box, gave Jiang Xingyuan the medicine himself, and told Jiang Xingyuan: "Xingyuan, your father is doing it for your own good. He beats you, and he hurts a lot."

When Ruan Yingyin saw this, she felt very uncomfortable and felt that this scene was a little weird.

What happened, Jiang Yaozhi wanted to do this to Jiang Xingyuan? As a mother, why did Chen Jingyi stand by?

Ruan Yingyin did not know these answers. Because of this book, she didn't see the ending, and then she went through it.

She only knew that when Jiang Xingyuan grew up, he had a big problem with his character. After being betrayed and reborn, it even worsened, taking revenge on those who were sorry for him.