12

Ruan Yingyin directly took a taxi back to school.

Jiang Xingyuan's family has a lot of broken things. Although he is back now, many things still can't be solved immediately.

The same is true, Jiang Xingyuan is restrained, so many things will not be too much.

In the book, he placed Ruan Yingyin under house arrest, which he did after graduating from high school.

Thinking of this, Ruan Yingyin thanked the middle-aged men and women who had just arrived in time, and prayed silently in her heart that they must resist Jiang Xingyuan's counterattack.

If there is a chance, maybe she can give them a reminder. But that couple is not a good thing, she'd better stay away from them.

Now that Jiang Xingyuan is involved, Ruan Yingyin already has a headache.

She went back to the dormitory, went into the bathroom and quickly cleaned up, then changed into her pajamas and came out.

Ruan Yingyin was wearing a Mickey Mouse style pajamas. She pulled Mickey Mouse slippers and took out some food from the hole where the snacks were hidden in the room. She sat crossed on the bed and turned on her mobile phone.

She first went to see the sales of skin toner. Today, two more customers each ordered a bottle. The delivery addresses are in other provinces. They should have placed the order after seeing it on other forums.

As for the Qin middle school student, except for her front desk Yang Tongyu, no one placed an order to buy it.

She thought for a while and checked the logistics information while biting a lollipop.

She sent things just after school, but the sending and receiving places were in the same city, and she used the fastest express delivery.

Therefore, it is only a few hours now, and the logistics information is available. According to the prompt above, Yang Tong and tomorrow will be able to get the express delivery.

Ruan Yingyin was a little happy.

The market in Qinzhong had to be opened for her by Yang Tongyu.

The students in Qinzhongli are all children of nobles and rich. If the Qinzhong market is opened, she will not be short of supply, and she will be able to sell a bottle at a high price.

You know, it is not easy to hatch 30 bottles of beauty water every day.

She often felt dizzy when she slept.

Making money is not easy, Ruan Yingyin closed the page and planned to watch a live replay of a pet blogger.

I don't think a phone call came in directly.

It was Ruan Xudong, she tangled in place for a while, holding Ruan Xudong's monthly contribution to tens of thousands of living expenses, she still pinched her nose to pick it up.

"Yinyin." There was a girl's chuckle from Ruan Xudong's side, which sounded like Yang Qingwei's, "Tomorrow is Friday. You and Qingwei will go home together after school. Your aunt Yang has prepared dinner for you. You live at home too, don't forget the clothes you should bring."

Qin Middle School accommodation requires parental consent.

If she annoyed Ruan Xudong and Ruan Xudong gave her the accommodation, then she would be homeless.

And Ruan Yingyin told Ruan Xudong that he would go home on weekends in order to have a smooth stay. Although she was reluctant in her heart, Ruan Yingyin only said what she said was a good silver fox, and she replied, "Okay, Dad."