81

The air conditioner in the room was humming, and the hot wind blew away the coolness of the house, making the whole living room warm.

Ruan Yingyin felt that she should not turn on the air conditioner just now, but now she feels that she is too hot.

The bloated bright yellow down jacket, because of her leaning posture, squeezed on Jiang Xingyuan's body, sinking into a large piece.

Jiang Xingyuan had a fever, and even his lips were exuding heat, and Ruan Yingyin, who was roasting, felt a little uncomfortable.

Her heart was pounding, and she felt a little sweat on her back. Ruan Yingyin felt the touch on her lips, and she still felt incredible.

Why did she kiss it, how could she kiss it?

Ruan Yingyin was confused. She raised her head, touched her lips when she left, lowered her eyebrows, and didn't dare to see what Jiang Xingyuan's reaction was at the moment.

She opened her mouth and whispered, "Happy birthday." Then she got up and left.

However, Jiang Xingyuan stretched out his hand, clasped her waist, and buckled her to himself.

Ruan Yingyin inevitably fell towards Jiang Xingyuan and sat on his lap.

She exclaimed, put her hands in front of the two of them, opened her eyes and looked at Jiang Xingyuan under her in panic.

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes were filled with a heart-pounding color.

Dangerous aura radiated from every cell in his body, causing the air around the two of them to tremble.

Jiang Xingyuan, who seemed a little gentle and tired just now, seemed to have changed.

There was a coquettish smile on his lips, and his tone was low and ambiguous: "Baby, you recruited me."

"I didn't." Ruan Yingyin's guilty pleas disappeared between the lips of the two.

Jiang Xingyuan clasped her waist with one hand and pressed her against her head with the other.

The kiss was no longer gentle, and because of Ruan Yingyin's initiative, it became very crazy and presumptuous.

If I just kissed her eyes, I was careful, I was afraid that she would be broken.

So now, he wants to smash and crush her, let her be between his lips and tongue, smash into pieces, and then be swallowed by him.

Ruan Yingyin felt that she had become a lollipop in Jiang Xingyuan's mouth.

When she eats a lollipop, she licks it first, feeling the sweetness, and then **** a few more. After that, he was no longer satisfied, and began to bite, crunching the lollipop in his mouth, making a clicking sound with his teeth, and then rolled his tongue and swallowed it. This will be satisfied.

She felt that Jiang Xingyuan was not kissing her again, but eating her.

Ruan Yingyin's breathing became unsteady, and she wanted to start running away, but for some reason, she got closer and closer.

Her hands, which were originally between the two, lost her struggle at some point, and gradually fell to her side, grabbing the hem of Jiang Xingyuan's shirt.

Without the resistance of both hands, the two were very close.

Jiang Xingyuan turned over and pressed Ruan Yingyin, who was on top, on the sofa.

He deepened the kiss.

The cold touch instantly recalled Ruan Yingyin's sanity.

She opened her half-closed eyes, quickly grabbed Jiang Xingyuan's hand, turned her head to avoid his kiss, and said in a sob voice, "Jiang Xingyuan"