41

Jiang Xingyuan was in extreme shock.

One second he was clearly holding a woman's hand, but the next second he was holding a hamster's paw.

Hamster claws are small, soft, and completely different from human hands.

"Squeaky" Ruan Yingyin also reacted, fear and fear made her struggle in mid-air frantically.

The hamster's claws are very small, and Jiang Xingyuan did not dare to use force, for fear of hurting it. During the anxiety of action, Ruan Yingyin, who had changed back to the original body, broke free from Jiang Xingyuan's hand, and then slammed into his leg with a bang.

Jiang Xingyuan mechanically looked down, still unable to believe the scene that happened in front of him.

During this period of observation and testing, Jiang Xingyuan knew very well that Ruan Yingyin in this life and Ruan Yingyin in the previous life are no longer the same person.

He thinks that there are probably two possibilities, either it is possessed by something like a ghost, or someone wears it on Ruan Yingyin's body.

Combined with Ruan Yingyin's habit of being very hamster-like, he felt that either this person had some kind of mental illness and thought of himself as a hamster.

Or, maybe it's a ghost like a hamster, attached to Ruan Yingyin's body.

Jiang Xingyuan himself is reborn, and has a relatively strong ability to accept such things. But he couldn't think of why people became hamsters in his hands

He thought it would at least be some kind of ghost

Instead of a white, fluffy silver fox hamster

Jiang Xingyuan raised a silver fox hamster when he was a child, but the one he raised was bought from a street vendor, with a few clumps of gray coat, not white.

And this one has no impurities in its fur, just like the cotton-white clouds in the azure blue sky. And the fur is smooth, looks very soft under the light, plush, looks good in hand.

This silver fox hamster is of excellent quality, and it is difficult to find another one in the world.

It fell on his back on his lap, its four pink claws were facing the sky, and its soft abdomen showed under Jiang Xingyuan's eyelids.

Ruan Yingyin was very flustered, she turned over with difficulty, jumped off Jiang Xingyuan's thigh, fell on the park bench, then stood up again and climbed to the edge of the park bench.

She hadn't drank since she knew that drinking would turn her back into a hamster. This means that Ruan Yingyin has not lived in the body of a hamster for many years.

The four claws crawled, making her a little uncomfortable. Her speed is not fast, and the frequency of her four claws is a bit stiff and awkward.

But in the end, the park chair was just that long, and Ruan Yingyin quickly climbed to the edge of the chair.

The distance of the park bench from the ground is nothing to humans.

When it was a human body, Ruan Yingyin had never been afraid of this height. But when she changed back to a hamster, she was a little scared when she stood there and looked down.

If you fall and hit the concrete floor, it will hurt a lot.

But there was no way she had to run away, she was discovered by Jiang Xingyuan

What will Jiang Xingyuan do to her? Will she be sent to the research institute, or will she be roasted into a roasted red rat or used to make rat jerky?