3

Jiang Xingyuan stood up.

He is very tall, and now he is only 17 years old, and his height is 185.

Ruan Yingyin's height of 162 is not enough to be seen next to Jiang Xingyuan.

His expression was ugly, and the look in Ruan Yingyin's eyes was the same as in the nightmare last night.

Ruan Yingyin trembled slightly, and subconsciously took a step back, but only a small step back, because she was very insistent on the fact that she would be struck by thunder and lightning if she trampled on the grain.

Jiang Xingyuan bowed his head slightly, with a terrifying smile on the corner of his mouth, his eyes flickered, and his tone was dangerous, "What about the person who cheated and betrayed?"

The sleeves of the school uniform were a bit long for Ruan Yingyin. She hid in the school uniform and hooked the fabric of the sleeves lightly.

She knew he was talking about something from a previous life.

Ruan Yingyin raised her head and boldly met his gaze. Although she was a little scared, she was not humble or arrogant when she spoke, "It will also be struck by thunder."

The former Ruan Yingyin probably committed this kind of derailment and betrayal, so now people don't know where to go, and she is replaced by the loyal, honest and reliable.

Hearing her words, Jiang Xingyuan's attitude was not soft, but full of storms.

He reached out and grabbed her wrist with great force.

Ruan Yingyin cried out in pain, "Squeak"

When humans are in pain, it is usually the case, but Ruan Yingyin is essentially a silver fox hamster, a rodent. When rodents feel pain, they will naturally cry out subconsciously.

Her voice was extremely short, and Jiang Xingyuan didn't hear it too clearly.

But his expression changed suddenly, and he threw Ruan Yingyin's hand away.

Ruan Yingyin was hit by the force and stepped back a few steps, until her back was against the wall, and she was able to stand firm.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at Ruan Yingyin with a gloomy expression.

Ruan Yingyin's wrist is very thin, and he can easily wrap it around.

But with such a thin wrist, even through the sleeves of the school uniform, Jiang Xingyuan felt soft and slippery when he first touched it, as if he was touching a hamster.

When he was a child, Jiang Xingyuan once raised a hamster. When he held the hamster in the palm of his hand and rubbed the soft fur on his hand, it was such a touch.

But why does this kind of touch appear on Ruan Yingyin's body?

Just then, the phone in the drawer vibrated.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at Ruan Yingyin, reached for the phone, saw the phone number on it, frowned, and then strode out of the classroom.

Ruan Yingyin leaned against the wall, breathed a sigh of relief, and returned to her position.

What happened between the two naturally fell into the eyes of many classmates.

But no one dared to come up to stop it.

Not long after Jiang Xingyuan left, the class bell rang.

He didn't come back.

Ruan Yingyin sat alone, feeling very relaxed, and even wanted to run the turntable for dozens of laps.