22

Ruan Yingyin is pouring water for Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan just wanted to walk around and visit Ruan Yingyin's home. Just then, his phone rang.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at the caller ID on the phone screen, and paused.

He said lightly to Ruan Yingyin who poured the water, "No need."

After he finished speaking, he bent down and took the schoolbag he threw on the sofa, opened the door and walked out.

He didn't help Ruan Yingyin close the door. Ruan Yingyin held the glass and looked up, just to see Jiang Xingyuan take out the key and open the opposite door.

He noticed Ruan Yingyin's gaze, turned his head, glanced at Ruan Yingyin, and hooked the corner of his mouth.

A short distance away, Ruan Yingyin could feel the meaning of his glance.

He's saying: I'm watching you, I'll be watching next to you, be careful with me.

Ruan Yingyin silently retracted her gaze.

She put the glass back, walked to the door, and closed the door.

She walked back, and the first thing she did was to straighten the schoolbag that Jiang Xingyuan knocked on the sofa.

**

In just one day, the rooms have all been arranged according to Jiang Xingyuan's requirements.

Jiang Xingyuan smashed himself into the sofa and answered the phone: "Grandpa."

There was an old voice from the other end, with a long-standing majesty: "Xing Yuan, your parents came to me and said you moved out."

Jiang Xingyuan did not have any surprises and said directly: "Grandpa, I will come to see you sometime."

There was a hum, and then hung up the phone.

Jiang Xingyuan twitched the corners of his mouth and looked at the ceiling with coldness in his eyes.

After a while, he called Dr. S Dayang back.

S Day Yang Qiqun is a well-known doctor of chemistry in the country. He has won numerous awards and has made many achievements in chemical composition research.

After Jiang Xingyuan got the bottle of skin toner on Monday, he dragged around and found Dr. Yang.

Just at the door of Ruan Yingyin, it was Dr. Yang who called him.

In less than a day, this Dr. Yang seems to have made a very important discovery.

"Young Master Jiang." Dr. Yang couldn't hide his excitement, "Can I take the liberty to ask, where did this bottle of beauty toner come from?"

Jiang Xingyuan picked up a stuffed toy and played with it: "A micro-business that just sold for a few days. What did Dr. Yang find?"

He has always had a keen sense of touch. For example, when he saw this bottle of skin toner on Monday, he felt that there was a huge business opportunity in this bottle of skin toner.

So he immediately found Yang Qiqun. Sure enough, this Yang Qiqun's reaction confirmed his guess.

"Jiang Shao, the ingredients of the skin lotion are extremely complex, and there are even several brand-new chemical ingredients in it! My students and I haven't researched it yet. But I can say that this skin lotion does have an unparalleled whitening effect. Effective and harmless to the human body! This is incredible! Whitening products have always been very popular with consumers, but there has never been a product that can whiten and harmless. The chemical industry has never discovered this substance." Yang Qiqun couldn't hide his excitement and walked around in the laboratory, "My students and I will continue to study, but if we can find the producer of the skin lotion and provide the formula, it can greatly speed up the research process!"