19

As if pressing the pause button, the class instantly quieted down, and the boys and girls who had just been fighting with Yang Tong and the skin lotion immediately withdrew their hands and returned to their seats one after another.

Yang Tongyu held the remaining 8 bottles of skin toner and stuffed them all into the desk, scolding in a low voice.

Ruan Yingyin still remembered the lost earring and the five earrings buried outside the tree in the equipment room. She lowered her head, hid herself behind the thick stack of books, and recited the text carefully, not wanting to see Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes fell on the pile of books lying between him and Ruan Yingyin.

Last week, there were no books here. Ruan Yingyin's books are all put in the drawer, only the ones that are used in class will be taken out and placed in the upper left corner of the desk.

But today, Ruan Yingyin took all the books out of the drawer and put them in the upper right corner of the desk, on Jiang Xingyuan's left.

The stack of books was stacked high, and Ruan Yingyin hid it in the stack. After Jiang Xingyuan sat down, his vision was blocked and she could hardly be seen.

Only when he leaned back could he see the profile of her serious recitation.

Jiang Xingyuan put his arms around his chest and stepped on one foot under the desk, looking at Ruan Yingyin's profile with a mocking smile on the corner of his mouth.

Can this book stop anything? Although Ruan Yingyin has a different temperament, she is still the same stupid.

He put his feet down, sat up straight, picked up the math book at the top of Ruan Yingyin's stack, rolled it, and tapped Yang Tongyu's back: "What were you robbing?"

Yang Tongyu turned around. Because he had a good relationship with Cheng Yang, he also communicated with Jiang Xingyuan.

In the entire second and sixth class of high school, Yang Tongyu was regarded as one of the few people who could chat with Jiang Xingyuan.

He took out the skin lotion and handed Jiang Xingyuan a bottle: "It's a skin lotion, which was advertised on our forum last week."

"Beauty lotion?" Jiang Xingyuan repeated, taking the glass bottle that didn't even have a trademark, but looked very delicate.

He shook the bottle, looked at the transparent and crystal clear liquid inside, and a light flashed in his eyes: "You are also robbing the beauty lotion that has nothing?"

Yang Tongyu said: "Brother Yuan, I tried it with the mentality of being a dead horse as a living horse doctor. I didn't expect the effect to be good."

Jiang Xingyuan looked at Yang Tongyu's face and raised his eyebrows: "How long have you been using it?"

Yang Tongyu thought for a while: "I started using it last Friday, and it only took a few days, but I think my skin condition is much better!"

Jiang Xingyuan played with the bottle of beauty water.

The toner flipped over and over in his hand.

Jiang Xingyuan's ten fingers are slender, and they contrast with the skin lotion in his hand, and even with the skin lotion, it instantly rises to a new level.

He lowered his head and looked at it, thinking of Ruan's most popular Liuli skin lotion.

At the end, he put away the beauty lotion, stuffed it into his trousers pocket, and said, "Yang Tongyu, use it first, and give feedback in time if it works."