18

When Ruan Yingyin visited the house on Saturday, the landlord had already tidied up the room.

After she sent the perfect skin lotion this morning, she made a special visit and wiped the corner of the room again.

Ruan Yingyin asked the mover to put the luggage in the living room, and then she started to pack it herself.

There are two families on each floor of the community, living opposite each other. Opposite is a young couple. They didn't go to work this Sunday. They were surprised to see Ruan Yingyin, a high school girl cleaning the room.

"Why are you alone? Where are your parents?" The young wife asked curiously while standing outside Ruan Yingyin's door while biting an apple.

Ruan Yingyin was wearing a cartoon hamster apron, tied with a ball head, rolled up her sleeves, and was packing up the same things.

Hearing this, she raised her head: "My mother died in a car accident." She paused and said again, "I don't have a father."

The young wife was stunned for a moment: "I'm sorry, do you need my help? I can call my husband out to help you together."

Ruan Yingyin shook her head quickly: "No, thank you. I don't have much, so I can do it myself."

The young wife looked at Ruan Yingyin with sympathy. After eating the apple, she called her husband who was playing games and insisted on helping Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin was a little helpless.

She is very grateful for the kindness of these people, but she has cleanliness and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Even if they help her clean up, she still has to clean up in the end.

But Ruan Yingyin really couldn't refuse their kindness, so she didn't refuse again.

After the things were almost cleaned up, the young couple went back. Before leaving, they said to Ruan Yingyin, "Call us if you have anything. You can ask my husband if you don't understand anything. He was a scholar back then!"

The shy little husband smiled embarrassedly.

Ruan Yingyin's eyes lit up: "Really?"

She is most worried about her academic performance recently. Now in mid-September, the first monthly exam will be held at the end of September.

What if she fails the exam.

"Of course!" The little wife answered directly to help the little husband.

"Thank you." Ruan Yingyin took out two chocolates from her pocket and handed them over to each of them. "I'll treat you to chocolates. Chocolates are very sweet."

And it has been on her for a long time, and it is good for the body to eat.

But Ruan Yingyin didn't say this.

The little wife happily took it: "Ah, I like eating chocolate the most, thank you Xiao Yinyin, rest early, don't be afraid to live alone, we are right next to you, come to us anytime if you have anything!"

Ruan Yingyin nodded, and when she saw the young couple entered the room, she closed the door.

She cleaned up the unpleasant places again, and then strolled around her den.

It's neat, clean and spacious.

And most importantly -

The landlord left all the furniture, including a super large bed.

The reason why Ruan Yingyin decided to have this house is because this bed occupies almost the entire master bedroom.

Five adults can lie down on top, she can roll on top of it and roll back and forth, and she can also hatch a lot of skin lotions at the same time!