55

Under the dim street light, Ruan Yingyin raised her head and froze.

She still held the big umbrella high, and the drizzle fell on the umbrella surface and also in her heart. But the raindrops were too small and too fine, so silent that no one noticed. However, something was different after all. After all, the umbrella surface was wet.

Ruan Yingyin hasn't fully recovered yet, she opened her lips slightly, her eyes staring blankly at Jiang Xingyuan standing in front of her.

Jiang Xingyuan lowered his head, looked at her with a smile, put the spoonful of cream in his mouth, tasted it, then nodded, and commented meaningfully, "Not bad."

There was nothing unusual about his behavior, as if the kiss just now was just Ruan Yingyin's own illusion.

She even thought that it was really just an illusion, after all, the kiss happened too quickly and ended too quickly. But the numbness at the corners of her lips, the breath in her mouth that did not belong to her, was telling her that the kiss just now happened for real.

Her face turned red instantly, and her always clear eyes were gleaming with water, and she became angry with embarrassment, "You, you, you"

Jiang Xingyuan felt that her angry look was also cute, something he had never seen before.

He saw that she was struggling to hold the umbrella, and he reached out to take the umbrella in her hand. Seeing his actions, Ruan Yingyin thought he was going to do something again, so she quickly took the umbrella and took a few steps back, until the umbrella surface touched the lamp pole of the street lamp, and she stopped in a panic.

Without the protection of the umbrella, Jiang Xingyuan was exposed to the rainy night. He had just come and gone, his hair and jacket were already wet, and the raindrops on his body were glistening under the street lights.

Ruan Yingyin's reaction was expected by Jiang Xingyuan, she was still on guard, and she shouldn't have kissed her at this time. At least, have to wait. But at that moment, Jiang Xingyuan didn't want to wait any longer, and he didn't want to bear it anymore.

So he kissed her. But Jiang Xingyuan was still very restrained, it was a very restrained kiss.

If it wasn't for the fear of scaring Ruan Yingyin away, the kiss wouldn't end like this. He would bite her lips fiercely, would want to see her cry, would want to hear what she had to say.

But these are not possible now, but in the future

Jiang Xingyuan smiled and looked up at the sky as if nothing had happened, "Let's go before it rains." As he spoke, he held the cake and took a few steps forward.

In this situation, Ruan Yingyin would not share the umbrella with him. He simply pulled the distance between the two.

But Ruan Yingyin did not keep up with him.

She still stood there, clutching the umbrella tightly with one hand, then loosened the other and wiped her lips with the sleeve of her school uniform, making her lips a little red.

Jiang Xingyuan took a few steps and stopped, turned to look at her, and said softly, "Let's go, it's getting late."

Ruan Yingyin released her hand and pinched the hem of her school uniform. She pursed her lips tightly and stood still.

Jiang Xingyuan stood a few steps in front of her and waited for her. No one spoke between the two. The place was quiet, except for the rustling of ginkgo leaves when the wind was blowing.

After a long while, Ruan Yingyin asked, "Why did you kiss me?" Different from her usual soft and soft tone, her tone at the moment was a bit hard, with obvious annoyance and questioning in it.