20

When Ruan Yingyin went downstairs, she met Yang Qingwei who was waiting there.

Yang Qingwei held an English dictionary in her hand, and when she saw Ruan Yingyin coming down, she put away the English dictionary with a sneer on her face: "Ruan Yingyin."

Ruan Yingyin put her hand in the pocket of her school uniform. She touched the empty right pocket and couldn't find snacks, which made her feel very empty.

Even her eyes became empty, and she glanced at Yang Qingwei lightly: "Is there something wrong?"

In Yang Qingwei's opinion, Ruan Yingyin's look was contempt.

She was so angry that she was worried about being at school, so she put down the fire and whispered, "Ruan Yingyin, Dad asked you to come home tonight."

Ruan Yingyin glanced at Yang Qingwei again: "Aren't you there that night? I have cut off the father-daughter relationship with Chairman Ruan."

Yang Qingwei sneered: "Ruan Yingyin, don't make any bitter tricks in front of me. Dad is very angry, maybe you can get it back when you go home tonight. But if you do too much, I'm afraid that you will lose more than your gains, and your father will really treat you. Disappointed. Do you want to go back to Ruan's house then? Hehe."

There was a hint of ill will in her eyes. Yang Qingwei naturally didn't want Ruan Yingyin to go home, but Ruan Xudong told her this morning that she must bring the words to her.

She agreed. On the one hand, she wanted to see what Ruan Yingyin was doing, and on the other hand, she wanted to pretend to be her daughter in front of Ruan Xudong.

Ruan Yingyin looked at Yang Qingwei quietly: "I won't go back to Ruan's house, don't come to me."

After speaking, she turned around and went downstairs.

Yang Qingwei looked at Ruan Yingyin's back, and a smile appeared on his face.

This Ruan Yingyin was pampered and grew up in the Ruan family, and raised a temperament of the eldest miss. As soon as she and her mother entered Ruan's house, Ruan Yingyin moved out by herself before she started to move, and now she keeps saying that she wants to cut off the father-daughter relationship with Ruan Xudong.

Isn't Ruan Yingyin just relying on the fact that she is Ruan Xudong's biological daughter, and Ruan Xudong will definitely save her?

But Ruan Yingyin didn't know that Yang Qingwei was also Ruan Xudong's biological daughter.

Since you don't come back today, don't come back in the future.

Before entering the gate of Ruan's house, she thought that Ruan Yingyin was a difficult master and had to take some trouble. I didn't expect it to be so simple.

This Ruan Yingyin is really an idiot.

Yang Qingwei was in a good mood, and when he went to eat in the cafeteria, he saw Liang Yuan.

She blushed slightly, walked towards Liang Yuan with a smile, and ate with those friends of Liang Yuan.

Having been at the same table for over a week, Liang Yuan and Yang Qingwei get along very well.

Yang Qingwei is a very hardworking girl, and many ideas can coincide with him, and she always feels a natural tacit understanding.

Liang Yuan and Yang Qingwei finished their lunch chatting and laughing. When he was about to get up, he saw Ruan Yingyin walking far away.

In the classroom, Ruan Yingyin usually sits in his seat and rarely moves around. And she sat with Jiang Xingyuan again.

Liang Yuan wanted to exchange a few words with Ruan Yingyin, but because of Jiang Xingyuan, he did not go to Ruan Yingyin all morning.