51

Jiang Xingyuan is very clear about Ruan Yingyin's obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Before he knew that Ruan Yingyin was not Ruan Yingyin, he saw her books and notes. After changing back to a hamster, she will eat cleanly, and she will pay attention not to fold the pages when reading a book.

Even when he was asked to install the skin lotion, he had to put the glass bottle symmetrically on the left and right, and it would not be messed up at all.

But Jiang Xingyuan really didn't expect that her obsessive-compulsive disorder was actually transferred to him.

At 7/12/18 every day, she will remind Jiang Xingyuan to take medicine on time.

If Jiang Xingyuan didn't move when reminded, she would keep her head up and stare at him silently.

Jiang Xingyuan couldn't stand this kind of sight, and in the end could only eat the medicine under her gaze.

At 6:50 the next morning, Jiang Xingyuan remembered taking the medicine. While Ruan Yingyin was having breakfast, he took a glass of water from the side, took a sip, and came over to get the medicine bag next to him.

Ruan Yingyin, who was biting on the fried egg, made a move, she quickly glanced at the alarm clock hanging beside her, put down the egg in her hand, and crawled towards the medicine bag.

Jiang Xingyuan raised his eyebrows and looked at Ruan Yingyin with some doubts.

Ruan Yingyin walked over, put her paw on the plastic bag, and stared at him quietly with her head raised.

Seeing him before was to remind him to take medicine, which Jiang Xingyuan knew.

But now that he wants to take medicine, why is Ruan Yingyin looking at him like this? Jiang Xingyuan couldn't guess.

So he handed the phone over.

Ruan Yingyin lowered her head and typed.

Ruan Yingyin: The time hasn't come yet, it's seven o'clock

Jiang Xingyuan pursed his lips, a little helpless: "The doctor didn't say that you must eat at seven o'clock, right?"

Ruan Yingyin: No, it's seven o'clock

Jiang Xingyuan looked at the time: "It's only seven minutes away at six fifty-three."

Ruan Yingyin still insisted, her fluffy face was very serious.

Jiang Xingyuan felt that there was no problem with the difference a few minutes earlier. But Ruan Yingyin insisted that he could only do as he did.

Who made her grow a fluffy coat?

So Jiang Xingyuan abruptly waited until the time jumped to seven o'clock before taking the medicine.

Seeing this, Ruan Yingyin was satisfied and crawled back to eat breakfast.

The medicine was for two days, and the fever subsided after he took it.

However, the fire between Jiang's Group and Liang's Group is burning more and more intensely. Jiang Yaozhi was busy until late at night every day, and when he was so tired that he lay down on the bed, he would wonder how it happened to this point?

In a situation where it is difficult to ride a tiger, even if you know that you have been impulsive before, but the current situation cannot retreat but only advance.

As for Jiang Xingyuan, Jiang Yaozhi couldn't take it into consideration for the time being.

Contrary to him, Liang's father and Liang's mother would ask the driver and nanny at home when they were busy. For example, what time did Liang Yuan go home every day, how was his mood, and what was different.