Epilogue

Seven years later

They all thought they lost her forever but she came back to be more powerful and ruthless.

She came back in the form of her very own sister.

ANTONIA ELOISA MARCHESSI.

Indeed the marchessi blood was really strong. Antonia ruled the Italian mafias with power, money and blood.

Unlike her sister Claudia she was more ruthless and more powerful just the way Claudia wanted it.

Everyone feared her, the first letter of her name is enough to cause goose bumps to rise on the skin of her subjects and make them cower in fear.

~Antonia~

Today mark the day we lost her seven years ago.

I went to the room that had her pictures and her most prized belongings.

I stared at the big portrait of her that stared into my eyes too.

Although her face was unsmiling she still pulled of a pretty and sexy look.

I smiled gliding my fingers on the picture.

"I wish you were alive to see how much I have done, what your teachings, sacrifices and training made me become.

I really miss you sorella although you were hard on me I loved you still.

I miss those little smile and laughter I caught on to when you try hiding it behind your mask.

I miss your over protectiveness, your dominating aura.... In shorts I miss everything about you.

Not just me the entire Italy and Chicago still speak highly of you and Javier.

If only you two were alive to see everything I've accomplished.

I hope you're proud of me wherever you are. "I love you"

The tears rolled down my eyes.

~Matilda~

I took a day off from work so I could spend the day to myself.

This day each year for the past seven years is a day i dread to magically skip itself.

The day I lost a heroine, mother, a sister and lots more......

I've lived in regret ever since she died and for some reason i also blame myself because if I didn't let naivety eat me up, if I wasn't blinded by all good things life had to offer ignoring the bad side I would have understood Claudia and would have never left the house.

José keeps telling to stop beating myself up but how can I not?

The tears rolled down uncontrollably as I stared at her picture.

Wherever you are I hope you can forgive me and I didn't mean those words I said because the truth Is that I love you.

After her death everyone we knew suddenly vanished into thin air like they never even existed

~Javier~

I thought Claudia wouldn't have made it out alive seven years ago.

A week after her supposed death I wrote a fake suicide note and left without a word.

After her recovery I took her faraway from Italy to South Korea.

There is no other way to leave the mafia except by death. I have lost so many important people in my life and I'm not ready to lose my diamante.

I wasn't scared of leaving my brother behind because I was certain he wouldn't be a full member of the mafia instead he took over my business in chicago and chose to live a normal life alongside Matilda.