chapter 51

"Can you explain what happened?" I questioned him and everyone tensed up at the question especially the two blonde ladies in the middle.

"M..m..ms Aurora w..w.hat are you talking about? Nothing happened besides if anything happened you can't ask Evans because most of the time his ears are blocked b..but you can ask the others"

She spilled out giving me a nervous smile.

"Did I ask you to speak deborah?" I shot and she gasped surprised that I know her name.

He glanced at her nervously and they both slightly shook their heads in disapproval.

"Evans my face is this way" I snapped.

He then glanced at the timid and scared girl clutching the file to her chest and she had a pleading look on her face.

I cleared my throat signalling my impatience.

"W...well Irene here is bullied by the staff of this department especially by Deborah and her assistant Olivia".

Everyone gasped, shocked that he was able to tell on them and Olivia stepped forward.

"T..t.that's not true Ms Aurora, no one bullies Irene, we only shout at her when she does something wrong"

"Did I ask your opinion?" I poured out in a cold tone with a brow up and she gulped taking a step back.

Evans explained everything and I looked at Irene.

She had tears rolling down her eyes, her cheeks were tainted red as she tried hard to hold back her emotions.

"Why didn't you report this madam?" I crossed my hands across my chest giving her a stern look.

"I...I..I'm sorry Ms Aurora, I didn't want anyone to get fired or yelled at because of me" she whispered.

I returned my gaze to Greta. "I need the number of people working in this department".

"W..we're twenty ma'am" Olivia spoke.

"What department?" "T..the marketing department Ms Aurora".

"Greta put up an interview for eighteen candidates who would want to take up this job, you're all fired. Evans, Irene to my office"

They all stared at me in stupefiction. "M...ms Aurora y...you can't do this to us, m..most of our families depend on us" a lady that seemed to be in her mid twenties spoke which procured her a glare from me.

"You didn't think about that when you were bullying the innocent girl and knowing that she is naive you used it as an advantage right?" I yelled at them.

"Ms Aurora ple.... "All of you pack your things and get out of my property and as for the both of you" I glared at Olivia and Deborah.

"Be assured you won't get a stable job like this from companies like this"

They gasped in sync and their eyes widened in shock.

"Ms Aurora please we..... I turned my back at them walked away letting their pleas fall on deaf ears.

~~~~~

"I'm sorry Ms Aurora I didn't want to put Irene in more trouble by reporting them".

I casted my gaze on her and she quickly straightened her spine and gulped nervously.

"One of the rule of this company Is that no employee is meant to be belittled or maltreated by another and you're fully aware of this Irene, so why didn't you report them?"

"I....I'm sorry Ms Aurora I..I just didn't want anyone to get scolded because of me" her voice soft and shaky.

There are some people that this evil world do not deserve to have in it. How can she not wish bad for them despite everything they did to her.