chapter 13

Applying a matte black lipstick and lip gloss I glanced at myself in the mirror.

My dark hair was styled in a large bun with side bangs, my smoky eye shadow complimenting my violet-gray eyes.

I wore a short black gown which flowed at the left side, designed in shiny rhine stones and clung to my hips and ass.

It was a long sleeved off shoulder dress with a deep v cut revealing alot of cleavage which I didn't mind.

Wearing a set of shiny red jewelries I matched it with a dark red heels and a matching rhine stoned purse.

I didn't forget to tuck my guns in my purse and a knife in my body.

I went out to the garage and chose a black Chevrolet car.

The smooth sound of the engine brought joy to my heart and a smirk crawled up to my face. Adjusting the rear view mirror, I changed the gear and sped off.

****

The lot was filled with luxurious cars already, different people dressed in expensive dresses were taking pictures and conversing amongst themselves.

I locked my car and went through the back door disguised as a waitress to avoid the security checking my purse and body. I successfully got in and hurried to the ladies room to change back.

I came down to find different CEOs of different reputed companies littered around dressed in expensive dresses and suits with their spouses but I was searching for a particular pair of cloudy gray eyes.

I found him at a corner, he was on black suit with a black turtle neck shirt and an expensive silver chain hung down his neck, the lights making the silver stud on his ears reflect so brightly.

He was holding a drink in his hand enabling the veins on his hands pop which I found attractive, his calculative eyes focused and scanning the place which brought me to notice his fingers adorned in the finest set of rings, sure he is one of a hella hot guy and I find the pulse in my pussy throbbing for him.

Walking up to him, his handsome features became clearer his eyes fell on me and a smirk appeared on his face, that arrogant smirk which I also returned. He dropped the glass on the table and when I was closer to him he took my hands and placed a soft, cold kiss at the back of my hand.

"You look extremely ravishing diamante" he huskily whispered which made my hormones start kicking, his dark eyes drinking in all of my features leaving no curves unnoticed.

I smirked and nodded before thanking him. our eyes locked together like we were trying to look into each other souls and figure out our dark secrets.

He interlocked our arms and he led me to introduce me to his business partners, thanks to him I was able to meet different business men some of which I knew already.

While we were busy talking a familiar lady caught my eyes. She was on a dark red palazzo matched with a black halter neck crop top and long red blazer.

Her neck length wavy curly hair complimenting her fair skin and I kind of got captivated in those dark brown eyes that held power, secrets and darkness.

Her lips covered in a dark red lipstick, she had a piercing on her nose, her silver earrings dangling as she shook her head like she was trying to convince her partner to buy her opinion.

She looked extremely familiar. As if she felt my stare she turned and our eyes locked, a smirk appeared on her face.

Then realization hit me. She is Vida Dela Crûz now known as Alma Di caprio. She took a powerful and confident stride towards me.