chapter 23

Claudia's POV

The sound of guns shots filled the entire city of málaga. I put my leather gloves on and tied my hair up in a high ponytail.

I tucked my smaller gun in my holster and walked out with my machine gun.

I bumped into a hard chest causing an annoyed groan to leave my lips. This isn't the time for this, about to give the man a piss of my mind for not watching where he was going i looked up to find a familiar ever Green eyes staring at me with fury, I saw he was dressed in a cop uniform confusing me.

"What the fuck is this Javier?" I hissed angrily. Being the arrogant jerk he is he ignored my question walking past me but I was quick to grab his wrist. He turned to face me anger burning in his eyes "I asked a question Javier and I demand an answer" he grabbed my wrist tightly and pushed me glaring hard, I bet if looks could kill I'd be dead by now.

"You should know you don't get everything at your damn feet princess, so shut your trap and let me work".

He hissed out and walked away leaving me to burn in anger. "I swear Javier if we loose because of you I'll never forgive you and you know what that means" I yelled but as usual he ignored me adding fuel to my burning anger.

I got to the rooftop where I could get a perfect view of what's going on. Arturo, simoné and other men were busy setting up the cannon ball.

"Don" Arturo's call drew my attention. I turned to face him and he took a slight bow.

"Everything's ready don" I gave a nod and went to stand at the rail, a foot on the concrete base and my hands rested on the silver rail.

I watched as blood sprawled on the hard ground of the city, lives where being taken, buildings of the citizens were getting destroyed and people running helter skelter to save their lives, what gave me joy was seeing the marchessi and lombardi armies take them down.

A proud smirk played on my lips as the soft wind welcomed itself to soothe my skin.

"I hope the cops of Spain wouldn't dare interrupt" my question directed to simoné.

"No senõrita, don javier is taking care of that" his reply taking me back to the moment when we bumped into each other and the reason for his outfit, so that's what he couldn't explain I rolled my eyes at the thought of the memories.

The fight was getting boring so I turned to Arturo. "Release the ball" came my short dangerous order.

BOOM the loud sound of the cannon fuelled the fight and caused more chaos in the city, I asked them to leave while I stayed back enjoying the show.

A slight noise from the rooftop made me whip my head as fast as I could, my whole attention alarmed and I prepared my gun ready to attack when I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Finally have you Claudia Marchessi" the robotic voice rang in my ears.

The person grip was quite strong making me struggle to get out of its hold. "Now where's your husband, I think he is the one I'm after" the person spoke and its statement got me. I freed myself and kicked the person sending him/her flying.

"Do whatever you wish but leave my husband out of this" I growled angrily which was accompanied by the dark chuckle of the robotic voice. "Ah I see, you have fallen in love" the statement riled up an absurd feeling in my stomach.

"I'm sure you've been curious about who I am but I'm sorry to disappoint you mi regina I can't show you who I am just yet, I'll make sure i destroy you two first".
His threat made me laugh and I shook my head in pity. "I want to see you try" I challenged.