chapter 41

~Claudia~

Matured content ahead

I woke up to the softest, coziest, warmest and most scented pillow ever.

It took me some second to realize it was a human and I stayed in the same position for a while registering all that happened last night.

"Fuck" I cursed when I realized what I had done. I jumped up from his body ready to vanish before he wakes up.

How could I have been so careless to let him see me, I told him about those secrets which i have locked in me for the past eight years and I let him see me in my vulnerable state. I hope now he won't see me as a weak person.

I felt his warm palm on my waist and he pulled me into his chest.

"Don't be scared diamante, we all have our weaknesses, I won't judge you based on yours. You'll forever remain the lioness"

He huskily whispered in my ears, his morning voice making my cunt vibrate and our position not helping my situation at all.

I slowly turned so I could face him and immediately his eyes fluttered opened and i was caught in the web of those green orbs.

I sat up right and turned my face away from him. "H..how did you know...

"Don't stress your brain diamante, I've worked in the mafia to know how the mind works"

He threw himself from the bed and stretched his hand out for me.

I hesitantly put my hand in his confused at the sudden action.

He pulled me with him into the bathroom and locked the door.

I raised a brow looking at him confused.

He passed me a smile and I swear I felt my heart stop.

That sight was fucking beautiful and attractive, I almost did have a heart attack.

"W...what are you doing?" "We're are going to have a bath together".

"What? No Javier we can't" he shot a brow up giving me a questioning look.

"Why not?" "Because we hate each other" I gave the simplest answer i could think of and turned to leave.

He shut the door with his hand and using the other hand he pulled me by my waist.

"We both know that's not true diamante. After all we've gone through and come to learn, we both know that the feeling of hate was extincted a long time ago"

He whispered dangerously low in my ears causing shivers to run down my abdomen.

"I said we were going to have a bath together not have sex unless that's what you want, Now you're going to be a good girl and strip of that material you tag as a dress or I'll help you do it and you know what that means"

He started peppering kisses down my neck, his hands roaming all over my body and i felt my juices running down my leg.

I used to think I had the ultimate power, I thought nothing could bring me down but just a touch from him and those dirty words he utters is strong enough to get me on my knees and make my throat dry.

"J....javier... "Yes diamante, tell me what you want and you know I'll be glad to give it  to you" he kept teasing my neck with his kisses and a soft moan left my lips.

I dug my nails into his arm that was wrapped around my waist to steady my wobbly legs.

"Meet me in the bathtub" he whispered and left me standing there sexually devasted and frustrated.