chapter 16

Javier's pov

I sat on the couch facing the bed watching her sleep while staring at her sleeping form and i find it hard to believe she's the same that goes around torturing people.

Those captivating violet-gray orbs that seems to always appear so mysterious and blank.

I won't the deny the fact that the diamond here on my bed is fucking attractive.

All my life i have fought with her clan but not once did we ever come in contact with her, meeting her as Aurora i had my suspicions but ignored it cause all I wanted to do was to fuck her but i came to the realization that she is a whole different specie of the female breed.

I was so glad when I found out she is Claudia marchessi, I'll make sure I break her walls, then break her and teach her a lesson for what she did eight years ago.

I'm a man of my words, I meant it when i said I wouldn't do anything while our marriage lasts but I wouldn't let eight years of hard work go to waste.

I hope you're ready for what is to come diamante cause I'll enjoy breaking the tigress in you leaving you to beg for my mercy. I smirked at all the plans i have for her.

I got up and brushed the strands of hair that fell down her face before leaving to my office

I entered the usual dark and freezing room and strode towards my mini bar to grab a drink knowing she was in there sitted somewhere. "You done fucking her?" She said and i looked up.

She switched the lights on and I found her sitting on the couch at the far end of the room with her legs crossed, she was putting on a white silk lingerie and a matching white robe revealing all her feminine curves, her signature neck length black curly wig was off and her long wavy brown hair cascaded down her back, her dark brown eyes boring into mine as a sly smirk played on her lips.

"Why are you here?" She shut the book in her hands and got up taking decisive steps towards me. She sat on my table right in front of me crossing her legs revealing her cream colored thighs.

"C'mon saúl, we both know this is what you wanted and you got it" I smirked remembering how she played her cards right.

"Gracias Vida, I'm glad I trusted you". She tilted her head a little and smiled menancingly

"So how far have you gone with your plans?"

"It's been seven days Vida what were expecting and hello we're talking about Claudia Marchessi"

"You're Javier lombardi, you should have used your charms already" I chuckled darkly and shook my head.

"Firstly that woman is as hard as a rock, secondly i do not want to rush things she can get suspicious and our plans will be ruined once she gets on her investigating work".

Claudia's POV

"What the fuck are you guys waiting for? Get out and get the job done" I yelled at my employees who came all the way from chicago to italy for a little issue and it pissed me off because I got bigger problems on my plate and the useless people brought an issue they're suppose to tackle by themselves to me.

They apologized and left my office. I banged my fist on my desk and cursed angrily. The door opened and Arturo peeked in but I ignored him.

"Don, she's in our captive" i nodded and pulled my drawer opened, picking my silver gun I smirked to myself cause it was time to get my hands dirty.

About to leave my office I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up at him to find him staring at me confused but I didn't owe him and explanation and I had no time to give him one so I stepped aside to walk away when blocked my path.