chapter 2

"Matilda" I yelled out once I got home. She hurriedly descended the stairs in a towel wrapped around her body.

"Si sorella" she replied.

"Did you leave this house?" I asked in gritted teeth with anger swirling in my eyes.

Her eyes went wide and she started fiddling with her fingers which annoyed me. "goddammit Matilda, did you leave this house and without your body guards" I yelled

"Y...yes sorella i just w...... I didn't wait for her to complete her statement, my palm collided with her face. "I warned you to never leave without my knowledge and your body guards and you snuck out to do what? Visit a boy?" I yelled.

I was glaring at her ready to hit her again.

"Sorella p...please don't hurt him h.."Shut up, I made myself clear when I gave that instruction and you went ahead and disobeyed me, because of your foolishness whatever happens to him.....I didn't complete the statement I just glared at her already frightened expression and walked away.

"Sorella, sorella p..please". I heard her cries from downstairs, I ignored it and continued my walk to my office.

"What did she say?" Gioia questioned once I got in. "Of course she fucking went to see a boy". I kept my hands on my hips my breathing hard and filled with fury.

"So you gonna kill him?" Alfeiri asked but it was more like a statement. I dropped my hands and stared at him blankly as I thought of what I'll do to the guy. "Let me see him".

"The cell?" Gioia asked.

"No my house here in my study". I replied and they both looked at each other communicating with their eyes leaving me out making me raise a brow at them.

"What are you two talking about with your eyes?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Are you being sarcastic claudia?" Gioia asked and I furrowed my brows. "Why should I be?"

"Because you've never brought your victims home" alfeiri answered in a tone filled with facts. They are both correct about that but i didn't owe them an explanation so I gave no reply.

I don't plan on killing the guy, I only want to question him and tell him to stay away from matilda because she wouldn't be good for him.

"Were you guys able to find the people who followed her?"

"We're sorry claudia but those people were really smart they left no tyre trace, no foot prints, the plate number was invalid and they were able to tamper with the street's camera".

Gioia explained and I smirked at the piece of information. It's really funny how people don't value their lives, they really love playing with fire and I'd be glad to burn them.

"Alfeiri call Arden we need to find them at all cost, I have a feeling it was the Lombardis". They gave me a confused and doubtful look.

"Why would they do that Claudia, yes they are our biggest foes yet I do not feel Javier will be foolish enough to do that" alfeiri suggested.

"Yes claudia, javier's focus isn't to take you down yet but to take over the spanish mafia and half of the Italian before he can focus on taking us down, that man is a very smart man Claudia, we need to be smarter and a step ahead of him" gioia said.

They're right, Javier is really smart so I do think tailing on matilda was a plan of his, then who could it be?

"Gioia, Alfeiri get members from each family in this our mafia clan and look them up"

"Si Don" they replied and left. Whoever this people are I'll find them at all cost.

A knock on my door made me stop working. "Si accomodi". The door slowly opened and someone walked in but I could only see the silhouette of the person. I narrowed my eyes and furrowed my brows trying to get a glimpse of the person but I couldn't.