chapter 42

~Claudia~

"Thank you so much Claudia" Vida thanked me for the hundreth time that day causing me to roll my eyes.

"You know the next time you thank me, I'm gonna put a rifle in your head"

She smiled teasingly and hopped on my table crossing her legs.

I decided to use the opportunity to ask her the question that haunted me for days.

"Vida did you ever have a thing with Javier?"

She scrunched her nose and shook her head.

"Of course not Claudia, of all people that beast? She scoffed.

"Javier and i are just friends, we share nothing more than that"

I felt a deep relief at the confession but I still had more questions.

"So what did you two always talk.....

She smirked and wriggled her brows.

"I can see you're..... "Don't you dare complete that statement" I deadpanned and she raised her hand up in surrender.

"Sorry don! Despite the fact I was on your side i had a mind of my own.

Our deal of helping each other, i never forgot but i knew Javier and i was already helping him to take down a certain enemy of his, I didn't know you were the one.

When I promised to help you and I discovered you are the same person he was after i had to do something.

Amongst all the threat letters I sent one"

"What?" I asked in disbelief

She smirked and nodded. "Sorry don Claudia but I had to do it. The only solution to the problem was to merge the family and dissolve the deep hatred between the both of you"

"So you.... "Yes so i brought up the plan. I also wanted you two to fall in love but you just had to be you and fuck what are your hearts made of? Fucking stones?" She dramatically asked.

I rolled my eyes and tilted my head a bit.

"Of course Vida I had to be me, I was so suspicious of you as the traitor and I thought Javier was planning something against me and cheating on me".

"I know javier is a beast but one thing he values is loyalty in every relationship, you know you two aren't div.....

"I knew he never signed the papers and we're still married".

Even though we got divorced I'd have made sure we got married agan because I won't be able to stand seeing him with another woman.

~Javier~

I exasperatedly slouched on my chair twirling it a bit. I checked the time on the clock and saw it was late already.

A certain violet-gray eyes flashed in my head.

The image of her round boobs in my hands, the feeling of her warm pussy around my fingers and her soft lips on mine had my dick twitching in my pants.

"Fuck" I cursed and ran my hands down my face as I thought of her.

A knock interrupted my mood of thinking about my diamante and I groaned in annoyance.

I threw my head back before ordering the person to come in.

I heard the soft sounds of the person's footstep but I didn't look up, it was the clicking sound of the door that caught my attention.

I sat up to find the dark hair lady that invaded my thoughts since I saw the light of the day.