chapter 6

"Who.do.you.work.for.?" I gritted out furiously and impatiently.

"Fuck who the hell are you?" He breathed out due to my strong grip around his neck.

"Answer the goddamn question asshole, who the fuck are you working for or don't you understand the language? "Tu chi sei?" I yelled.

"Y....you belong to a mafia?" He finally guessed.

"Wrong answer fuck face". I punched him in the face and he fell down flat groaning in pain.

"I'll ask for the last time "Tu è Don?" He looked up at me and smirked. "What makes you think I'll tell?" I got mad and kicked him in the face while pulling his hair tightly.

"I am Claudia Marchessi and I can do things to you, I'll make you question God for your existence" I spat dangerously in his ears. A look of horror and realization crossed his face and soon his smirk was back.

"Damn you look alot sexier in person" I hissed angrily and gave him a hard slap.

"You are really asking for death huh?" I smirked evilly. He rolled his eyes and poked his right cheek with his tongue.

"C'mon claudia you've been in this business of yours for long, how don't you know I'd rather die than betray my don" he spat out angrily.

"You called for it any last wish?" He looked at me smirking with a bloody face.

"That I fuck you" he whispered lustfully and huskily. I took out my sharp pocket knife and waved it right in front of his face. He gulped a bit and moved back a bit.

I bent to his level and gripped a fistful of his hair tightly. "Do you know why l like this knife?" I questioned him in a low voice. "It is really smooth and save me the stress of stabbing continuously".

He sighed and looked me straight in the eyes. "Just kill me and get over with this already''. I chuckled humorlessly and shook my head. If only he knew I don't give a quick death.

I opened the knife and stabbed the middle of his palm earning a groan from him. "Who sent you?" I asked again.

"I've done this to many people Claudia what makes you think I'll surrender to you so easily" I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Your wish is my command" I stabbed his other fingers, earning series of painful groans escaping his lips.

I pushed him to the floor and stepped on his stomach making him scream and I made sure I drilled holes in his stomach.

I could see his eyes going lifeless already as he tried so hard to breathe.

"Give up and I can save you if you tell me". With my heels on his stomach I bent to his level and engraved my initials in his chest with the knife earning screams of agony from him.

"For the last time, I'll save you the torture and kill you, tell me who sent you?" I asked in fake sympathy and an evil smile on my lips. "Mar....lor.......his eyes finally gave up and his breathing seized.

"Fuck, no you can't die yet" I slapped his lifeless face.

I angrily got up and threw my knife at the wall angrily. I held my hips and paced around furiously and frustrated cause I was so close in getting those people.

I searched around the house for something that could help me but nothing, I scanned the room again because I felt like I was being watched.

I left the house and ran towards my car getting my gun out, I aimed at a gas cylinder that hid at a corner of the house and I pulled the trigger at the gas cylinder.

"Boom" came the loud explosive sound as I watched the bright orange fire flying up high, I got into my car and sped off.

*****

I arrived home by 2 in the morning and went to clean up in the bathroom.

Changing into a white cotton bed wear i went up to my balcony and leaned my body on the cold rails.

Whoever this people are they are really smart, they are making what they doing so obvious for a reason.

Could there be a secret mafia group I am not aware of? I chewed on the bottom of my lip hard trying to think of a solution.

And why are they attacking the marchessis and not the lombardis.

I blew my cheeks and fell on the round grey sofa looking at the dark sky filled with millions of stars.