chapter 55

"José for fuck sake stop pacing around, if knew you'd be paranoid you should have just gone with her" Javier scolded which procured an icy stare from his brother.

"Then what? You'll have my head for dinner" he shot back making javier roll his eyes.

It's been two days since Matilda left and she hasn't sent a message nor called José and he is really worried about her.

"Something is wrong somewhere, I can feel it" he whispered and for some reasons I felt that way too.

"Don" Arturo rushed in grabbing mine and Javier's attention.

"W..what's wrong?" I quickly stood up.

"It's Matilda and Antonia" he blurted and I felt my heart race at the two names.

"What about them?"

"Lorenza escaped and she has them"

"WHAT?" Javier and i yelled out in sync.
"I thought you were with Antonia" I yelled angrily.

"Yes don but she went to the washroom and I got attacked. Once I woke up I realized she was gone and I got a message from lorenza asking me to pass the message since she couldn't contact you".

I held my head sighing in frustration. If lorenza has them it'll be really dangerous.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get everyone ready we need to find them" Javier barked.

We left deciding not to tell José before he looses his cool and bring the house down.

~Matilda~

Looking at her I couldn't believe we had the same blood running in our veins.

While we all had dark hair she is a blonde, we have gray eyes except Claudia who has a mixture of violet atleast there is a touch of gray in her eyes but Lorenza has a pair of dark blue eyes that appear so dark and evil.

We all possess mother Hispanic gene and she... Listening to every word that fell from her lips i regret comparing her to Claudia.

"So you two are my other sisters, wow i'm delighted to meet the both of you.

You know we can really bond, i do not hate you as much as i hate claudia because you two didn't the chance to spend time with our parents and you weren't favored by our grandfather that's why I don't hate you so much but in order to kill your sister I have to kill you".

I was frightened by her threats and aura but the fact I was defenseless made me more angry.

Just maybe I should have listened to Claudia, i hate to admit but she was right all along.

Antonia had a calm look on, it didn't look like she was bothered at the fact we were tied up by a dangerous criminal.

She glanced at Antonia and smiled menancingly.

"You remind me so much of Claudia, I think I'll love you the most" her voice dripped with sarcasm making antonia smirk in return.

"The pleasure will be mine" she snarkly replied which took her off guard.

"Just like Claudia" she mumbled to herself.

~~~~

The crashing sound of the ceiling made lorenza fall on the floor and I screamed at the sudden violence.

I looked up to find Claudia looking cold and dangerous in her leather outfit.

Lorenza quickly got up and smiled at her.

"Glad we meet again sister, I was just telling them how much I'll love to bond with them and..... Claudia took a step forward and she pointed the gun at me then at Antonia.