chapter 50

Few days after the full recovery of Javier we left Italy to Chicago where we had our normal business and normal life built up.

Javier went with a plan of handing Lorenza and Dante to the security organization that control and secure the mafia world.

That way they'll get the punishment they deserve but I didn't fail to torture her in my own way for all the pain she made me go through and I ensured to pay one of the men to treat her the way she should be treated.

We decided to take a break from all mafia activities and focus on our normal life in chicago.

Once upon a time in my life, I had the thoughts of leaving the mafia life but after the whole incident with lorenza i made up my mind to never leave.

There is a certain pride that comes with being powerful and feared in the world of ours, if I wasn't strong and trained to be who i am, I wonder if I'd have been able to survive all I have been through.

And now I am certain I'm not going to leave the mafia instead I decided to do what I should have done a long time ago.

"Seriously Claudia, you can't do this she is still too little" gioia scolded.

"Haven't you heard of people who started training at five? Besides i want to harden her heart and make her forget this world isn't about teddy bears and candies.

I want her to be able to defend herself and rule over the Di'Chessi mafia just like I did"

She rolled her eyes and hissed angrily.

"You're out of your mind Claudia, Antonia isn't like that. You can't drag her into this life because of your pride and obsession over power and blood" she gritted out and I smirked.

"She is a part of this life and an offspring of my grandfather, so yes she'll be power thirsty gioia"

"You aren't thinking straight woman, there's no need for this Claudia, we can back out from this dangerous life we found ourselves in" I gave her a hard glare.

"I don't wish to back out of this life and I want my sister to continue this life. I spent eight years to keep up this empire, my grandfather trusted that I won't let it crumble and I won't do that, I would train Antonia to be just like us so she'll rule over the Marchessi and Lombardi with power and keep up what my grandfather built" I spoke with finality.

"This is risky Claudia, it can endanger her life".

"Say whatever you want and think however you want to think gioia but one thing is sure, I will train Antonia to become a mafia"

"Claudia... I held my palm out for her and casted and angry look her way.

"There's nothing that'll change my mind and you know that" I gritted out and left.

~~~~~

I dressed in a black halter neck top matched with a pair of white office pants that hugged my figure and a white long sleeve long blazer.

I let my dark hair cascade down my back and got into a pair of black heels.

A simple necklace rested on my neck and a pair of matching earrings on my ears.

Keeping my makeup simple and natural I applied my perfume and left with my bag.

"Good morning ma'am" the driver greeted and I replied with a nod.

He pulled the door opened for me and I got in.

I arrived at the company and my assistant greta who stood at the entrance of the door rushed over to me to grab my things.