chapter 21

Javier's POV
I gave him punches after punches on his face, anger clouded my brain and i couldn't think straight, i pulled him by his collar and glared at him.

"How dare you betray us" I growled kicking him square in the stomach and blood gushed down his nose.

"What were your intentions mio answer me" i yelled giving him a hard slap.

"D....don please spare me i....I only did it to get revenge" i looked at him amazed at his gut. "Revenge" i spoke lowly looking into those dirty hazel orbs.

"V...v...vida DiCaprio" i kept shut and tried concealing my surprise.

"Vida DiCaprio" i repeated. "Y...y...yes don, Vida is my niece a...and i want to expose her to my family back in the philippines that she is still alive, she needs to be punished for the crime she committed".

I kept silent processing the trash he had just uttered from his filthy mouth.

All these while he had been planning this.

"Who did you tell mio?" I asked in dead calm voice and he frantically shook his head. "N...no don i was doing it all by myself" i hissed in anger and rolled my sleeves up my hand. "Let's try this again mio, who are you working with?"

"T...trust me d....don I'm w..working alone i haven't told anyone yet".

"Mio" I called lowly and darkly in a warning tone. "If there is something I detest is when I'm being lied to, I'll give a third and the last chance, who.are.your accomplice?" He shook his head still denying, i let my anger get the best of me, i smacked him hard in his nose earning the sound of broken bones.

I gripped his hair and slammed it on the wall and used the chair to hit him breaking it on his body causing a soul piercing scream to erupt from his bloody lips.

"Are you going to speak or not?" I asked again. "D....d...don please" I took my gun out and bent low to his level.

"You know? I won't just kill you yet I'll be sure to torture you" I spoke darkly and dangerously in his face. "Simoné the knife". I ordered my eyes not leaving his.

"B...b..but why do you care don? Vida isn't anything to you, you are married to don Claudia" i tilted my head a bit with a smirk, the nerves of the man.

"For starters everyone should know vida was trained under my wings, she's very skilled so put two together" i widened my eyes evilly and dramatically, his eyes almost bulging out of its socket.
"And for questioning me?....I gave a saddistic smile.

Simoné opened the palette of knife displaying them in his face. "Pick a favorite mio" he stared at scared and whimpering like a child. He said nothing which irked me, not wasting time I chose a knife from the collections and waved it right infront of him.

"So tell me mio, which were you going to use and expose Vida your mouth or your hands? Confusion kissed his old facial features. "I...i...I don't g...get you don".

"I'll be glad to break it down. Were you going to write a letter, send a video or message or were going to use your voice in passing the message?" He kept quiet wasting my time, i decided to do what I should have done a long time ago not like his answers would have mattered.

"Stick your tongue out" i ordered, he stared at me with shock and fear. "D...d...don p...please I b.... I gave him a hard slap on his cheeks.

"Don't waste my fucking time" i yelled.
The dumb man kept staring at me and i turned to simoné giving him a nod. My men came and held his cheeks pulling his tongue out, I used the knife to cut the disgusting flesh, thick red blood flowing from his mouth, agony clearly playing in his eyes as tears flowed down.