chapter 46

~Claudia~

"Coast clear?" I asked maja and she nodded giving us the signal to go in.

Just as I was about to go in she held my wrist and I turned to face her. She had a strange expression on which made my brows tighten in confusion.

"We have to be extra careful Claudia" she warned and i gave her a skeptical look.

"We have to be careful i know that but why the emphasis on 'extra'?"

"Look dante suspects that you both are alive, so we have to be extra careful".

"And how do you know that?" I lifted my brow.

She gave me a smug look and wiggled her brow in mischief.

"I sent some of our men to be a bug here" i wasn't shocked about the information but i was baffled about it reasons being that it is dangerous having a bug in here, it could lead to the failure of our plan.

"I know what you're thinking Claudia but you do not have to worry, the men I sent are wise to know they should be careful with all their actions".

She explained and i just nodded.

"Also the men we have are little compared to the guards she has around, we have to be smart about this" I nodded and we got to work.

~~~~

We arrived at the Di'Chessi mansion and I was hit with the feeling of nostalgia as memories resurfaced in my head and I looked around our old home.

"Wow she is really from hell" Alfeiri spoke as we looked at the once beautiful mansion that resembled where demons reside.

"So what's the plan?" All head snapped towards gioia and she slowly looked away.

"Are you seriously asking that now, why are you even here in the first place?" Alfeiri deadpanned glaring at her.

"Hey chill dude, I meant to ask what is our first plan?" She quickly corrected.

"We have to look for a way to capture the both of them, Arturo were you able to count how many of her men are on duty?"

"Don't worry about that don, I took care of it already let's just focus on how to capture the both of them"

I turned my face away and we quietly and slowly walked up the stairs.

On our way I realized someone wasn't here.

"Where's Javier?"

"I have no idea, he never said anything to us and he left with the other jet" Vida replied

I hissed in annoyance. "What's this man up to now?" I whispered to myself and brought my phone out of my pocket to call him but i decided against it.

I put my phone on silent and tucked it back in my pocket, keeping my gun alarmed for any attack.

Arturo and i reached the terrace and looked around for anything that screamed danger but found none.

My wrist watch beeped and I looked at it to see it was a message from Alfeiri.

I took out my phone and called him.

"Che cosé?(what is it?) "Claudia, hanno scopcoto che ci sono degli intrusi quindi vogliono attaccare......(Claudia, they discovered there are intruders so they are about to attack)"

"Fanculo" I cursed angrily, I didn't expect them to figure out so quickly.

"Lasciali li gestico io, ma escogita un piano per Carlo salire sulla terraza"(leave them I'll handle them but device a plan to make them come up to the terrace)"

"Si don" he hung up.

"Arturo?" I called and he came closer to me.

"Si don" "Go stay with the others" I instructed and he stubbornly shook his head.

"No don I can't leave you here all..... I threw a glare at him and he snapped his lips shut.

"Mi dispiace don" he apologized and turned to leave.

I went further and placed my hands on the rail and one leg resting on the bottom rail.

"Arturo" I called without facing him.

"I'll be fine you don't have to worry about me besides this isn't my first time being in such situation but thanks for your concern"

I said and I could imagine the shock on his face which made me smile.

I felt like being nice to him, I think he deserves it and maybe if this is my last day on earth at least I made someone special to me smile.

~~~~~~~

The sound of the door made me adjust my gloves and I cracked my knuckles knowing who made their presence known.

"Claudia Aurora Marchessi" came her evil nasally voice which made my ears cringe in pain.

She was dressed in a short red gown that hugged her body revealing her legs and body figure.

Her blonde hair glossy and styled perfectly.

I just stared into her dark evil eyes as I thought of so many ways to cause her pain for all she did to us.

Her red painted lips lifted up in an evil smirk and I realized she wasn't alone.

A haughty man wearing a black tuxedo stood by her side, his jet black hair slicked back making his chiselled jawline more prominent.

I let our eyes meet and he glared so hard that I felt his balls were going to pop out.

"I'm quite impressed at how cunning you and that husband of yours are, how you manage to escape from the fire, that I don't know but there's something I am certain about today...... Her facial expression turned dark as she pointed a gun to my forehead.

I did nothing nor said anything but what I could do was to stare at them.

"What's wrong sister, you came for a battle you aren't even prepared for" she mocked with a smug smile and shook her head.

"How foolish of you Claudia and they call you the great Marchessi? The smartest woman living and ruling the underworld?" She scoffed having a look of fury on her expression giving away how envious she is of me.

"I don't think you deserve the title because the truth is that you're a dumb bitch. And where's that husband of yours, it will be more fun having him with us don't you think so?" She laughed cockily and dante smirked.

I still said nothing as I watched them have their fun.

Her laughter died down and she turned angry in an instant.

"Why aren't you saying anything, do you think you can scare us with your silence" she yelled angrily which made me smile inwardly still I didn't say a word.

She corked the gun and pointed it at my chest.

"Do you remember when something like this happened months ago?" She smiled evilly.

Oh so she was the mysterious person with the robotic voice, how can I forget her first attack when she finally had the gut to face me.

"Well you got off the hook so easily but this time I won't let you" she snarled.

I looked around to make sure it was just the three of us then I dropped my gun and her brows tightened in confusion at my action.

She and dante shared a glance and her dark gaze landed on mine.

"What's your plan Claudia?" "You want to kill me right? So I'm making this easier for the both of us, I've surrendered my weapon so you can now kill me peacefully"

I spoke coolly with a calm expression on.