chapter 52

Mature content ahead.

I came out of the closet In a purple color lingerie, leaving my slightly wet hair to sway down my back.

I found Javier still looking angry and an idea popped in my head.

I went over to him and grabbed his hand making him look at me in confusion.
"Are you..... "Shh" I placed my index on his lips which effectively shut him up.

I got on his laps and wrapped my arms around his neck staring into his captivating eyes that I have fallen in love with.

"I know what can ease your stress baby, you want mamá to take care of you?" I whispered in his eyes pulling softly on his hair.

"Diamante" he groaned, a sound that rolled sexily from his lips.

His hands rested on each side of my hips giving them a light squeeze.

I grinded on his dick which procured a tight slap on my ass and a moan to leave my lips.

"This isn't the time to be a fucking tease Aurora" he growled making me smirk.

I started kissing his neck making sure to leave love bites in the areas I kissed.

He held my waist firmly pulling me closer to his body leaving no space for friction.

"You didn't tell me you wanted to strike a deal with my company" I lowly spoke as I haltingly unbuttoned his shirt.

He peered into my eyes with his beautiful ones, his hands working wonders on my waist which gave me pleasure.

"I forgot about that diamante, we're going to have a meeting about it tomorrow" he whispered in the lowest and huskiest voice he has ever made.

I flit my hands from his hard chest down to his tone abs and rested it on his belt procuring a dark and dangerous look from him.

"Stop this.... I jammed my lips with his cutting his words off.

His soft lips moulded perfectly with mine and he tugged his fingers in my hair pulling it roughly.

He kept roaming his hands on my body until they rested on my boobs giving it a painful yet pleasurable squeeze.

A moan left my lips and he used the opportunity to dominate.

The kiss became intensed and rough making it hard for me to breathe.

He pulled away and went to my neck trailing wet kisses and soft bites down the delicate flesh.

I heard him groan in annoyance and before I could phantom what was going on the lingerie was off my body.

The cool breeze of the Air conditioner sent a chill sensation on my naked body.

His tongue grazed on my hard nipple garnering my toes to curl up in pleasure and a moan to escape my lips.

He sucked on one while his hand massaged the other giving them pleasure in different ways.

I rolled my hips on his thighs loving the feeling of his crotch against my wet pussy.

I fumbled with his belt for awhile, the sound of the zipper bringing a smile to my face.

I slid my hand into his pants and gripped on his hard throbbing member which resulted in a sexy grunt from him.

The feeling of his lips still on my skin made the heat in pussy worsen.

His fingers slowly went down there and he gripped my clit in between his thumb and index rolling it tenderly in his touch.

"Javier" I moaned in a shaky voice my hand gripping into his back tightly.