chapter 17

Claudia's POV

"Aurora" I heard his voice but i chose to ignore him. I stayed under the shower enjoying the feeling of the warm water on my body.

I decided to leave the bathtub after staying there for long. I got out with a towel wrapped around my hair and my body.

I saw him sitting down on the couch his back faced to me. His black shirt hung to his body making his muscles look sexy and inviting. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

"What do you want?" I sassily asked making him turn back. He let his eyes travel down my wet body then his eyes locked back with my eyes.

"We're going to spain tomorrow" I furrowed my brows. "Why?" He got up and walked towards me.

"We have a lot of problem we need to solve and I need to introduce you to my people as their don's woman". I said nothing and turned my back to him.

"Is there really a point Javier?"

"With the situation at hand it is needed, they need to know that the strongest clans are joint together now and anyone who is a bug should know what he or she should be expecting". I knew he had a point so I made up my mind to go but i gave him no reply and went into the closet to dress up.

******

We were on our way to the airport. The both of us busy in our own world of phone calls and laptop. I asked Arturo to transfer bella to Spain since I'll be staying there for a while

We arrived at the airport his jet was set already. We got in and settled in the executive lounge sitting opposite each other with our heads buried in our laptops.

I felt my stomach grumble and I put the laptop down on the table which drew his attention.

"I'm hungry" I answered his unasked question and he looked at me surprised and amuzement flickering hiddeously in those ever green orbs.

"What? I'm human okay and I love food don't blame me" I unconsciously pouted with a slight frown and he had a faint ghosted smile playing on his lips.

"What do you wish to eat diamante?" He asked in a tired husky voice that I've come to love and which seem to have a secret effect on me.

"Anything mouth watering" i licked my lips and he stared at me strangely. He called the hostess and he gave her orders which she nodded and left.

I sat down with my legs folded and my palms resting on my cheeks. Not too long the hostess arrived and my mouth watered at the sight.

I grabbed the fork and placed the tray on my thighs, i ignored the knife because I saw it as a waste of time and energy and it won't let me eat properly.

"You are weird Aurora" he whispered under his breath which I heard but chose to ignore him.

Once I was done eating I had a short nap. After resting for some minutes i woke up and got back to work.