chapter 15

Things kept happening in the Lombardi and Marchessi and we knew we had to act fast before all our people will be killed.

Javier and I have been meeting in secrets to make plans and find out people behind whatever is going on right now.

We've been meeting in secrets in other not to raise their suspicions of us figuring half of their plan.

"I think the two clans have people spying on them" Vida broke the silence and I turned my chair to look at her, she looked deep in thoughts.

"And do you have a solution to that?" I raised a brow at her.

"You and javier will have to get married". I looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"It seems like you're out of your mind Vida, why would I get married to my enemy?" She rolled her eyes and stood up, walking over to me she sat on my desk staring blankly into my eyes.

"Listen to me Claudia, right now you aren't enemies and for the both clan to take down this mysterious people, the both of you will have to unite luckily the both of you are single"

"So you want us to have a contract marriage?" She shrugged.

"However you want to put this Claudia but it's the best idea".

Third person pov

Claudia took Vida's words into consideration. She told Gioia and Alfeiri and they seemed to agree with Vida.

Claudia had doubts because the Lombardis and Marchessis have a deep resentment between each other and it has been there for ages, javier Lombardi is way too smart and may use this as an opportunity to take the Marchessis down which claudia would not let and if she has to agree, she'll have to be a step ahead of javier.

*****

That night she and javier met up in their secret place and she told him about Vida's idea. Javier was silent for a while thinking about it.

"I think it isn't a bad idea" he commented and she eyed him carefully, the fact he agreed made her suspicious of the man sitting right in front of her. "Why do you agree Javier?"

"Because it is a smart idea and half a solution to our problem" he gave the most obvious answer not satisfying Claudia's deep battle within her but she didn't say a word and just stared on.

"We should take a blood oath Javier" she broke the little silence that was created bringing him to look at her confused.

"A blood oath?" He questioned with a brow raised.

"Yes Javier, I want to be assured that while in this marriage we won't attack each others clan" she gave him a dead serious look and he smirked which irked her.

No matter how much she found him sexy and hot when he smirks it still annoyed her greatly.

"I know I can be trickish Claudia but when it comes to my people I don't take risks, planning against you when we get married is like planning against myself, because it's like uniting the two clans and I won't be foolish to make a plan that will affect me the most". he answered while she had a blank expression on her face.

"When should the wedding be?" She asked.

"As soon as possible" he replied

~Claudia's pov~

Because of who we're we didn't get married in the church neither was our wedding a white themed wedding, we went with a black themed wedding and
our guests comprised of the people from the both mafias and our allies.