chapter 40

~Javier~

It would be surprising for the whole world to see the day the devil will cry and fall down to his feet to seek for forgiveness, that feeling the world will feel is how I am feeling right now as I watch the heavy flow of tears pour down from her eyes.

I actually never thought she had a tear gland.

"I admit i killed Francisco, I stabbed him repeatedly with a scissors to make sure he was dead"

She confessed in a quiet voice making my face fall flat in anger, fury and confusion.

I'm confused of the fact that she is accepting her crime and crying over it.

I hope she isn't feeling guilty or remorseful cause either ways I'll make her suffer for the pain I went through seeing my brother's dead body.

She stood from the couch and strode over to the rail, facing her back to me.

Her perfect ass drew my attention and I let my eyes linger on her flawless thighs down to her legs.

Her dark hair was in a messy bun revealing her naked back and neck that I wish to grip in my hands as i kiss the day light out of her lips.

I should have spent more time admiring her and thinking of all dirty things to do with her but I was too curious to listen to what she has to say to justify herself.

"Your mother's death was actually my order because of what i thought Francisco did to my parents not knowing it was a mysterious sister I have but yet he was involved in the murder.

They didn't just order the men to kill them, they made them slaughter them right infront of my eyes and the eyes of a five years old Antonia and a ten years old Matilda.

I was just seventeen when i witnessed this brutal murder and I was traumatized how much more my younger sisters, little Antonia especially.

I maybe twenty-five and an adult who is considered to have the heart of the devil but it still doesn't mean every day I wake up I don't remember the way they sliced the heads of my parents and their pleading eyes telling me to take care of my younger ones"

She turned to face me with blood shot eyes filled with pain and sorrows.

And I could only but imagine how traumatizing it was for her.

"That wasn't all he did, as if it wasn't enough for him he did the worse if them all. Your brother was a psychopath Javier, he loved Luciana, wanted lorenza and obsessed over my body.

You know when he comes here he usually made a statement". She paused and took a sharp a breath letting the tears fall more.

My brows unconsciously shot up as I waited to hear her next words.

"He told me he will save me from her if I do as he says, I was too confused about the 'her' he kept talking about until now.

He wanted me to dance to his tunes and in return he'll save me from Lorenza, she is the 'her' he always spoke about.

Of course I didn't give into his demands until that faithful night.

Although I was slowly becoming a monster I still believed in love but I never believed in happy endings.

I always knew love was real and every girl will have that super hero, that prince charming that they'll fall in love with, besides my grandfather always told me that despite all we do we'll fall in love but we should only fall in love when you're certain you'll be able to protect your lover.

I've always cherished loyalty and dignity and my mother made me promise her that no matter what I do I'll always save my virginity for the right man and i did promise her and I was willing to keep that promise until your brother forcefully took it away from me".