chapter 47

~Lorenza~

The fact she was was calm and collected made my spine shiver a bit.

I have never been scared of Claudia Marchessi in my life but today something about her calm demeanor frightened me.

"Don't try and act smart with me Claudia, I will shoot you without hesitation" I snarled with a warning.

She smiled and took a step forward and for some reasons i moved back when I was the armed one here.

"Dear sister you claim to be worse than the devil and more powerful than i am but you're scared of me"

Her statement riled me up and immediately I pulled the trigger and she was swift to dodge it.

"Go ahead, shoot again is that all you can do ms devil?" She mocked and i shot at her again but she was really fast.

"Keep trying sister" she kept on mocking my failure and I was getting really, really mad.

I tried again but nothing came out.

I slapped it on my palm and tried but no bullet came out.

"Why isn't it working?" I growled angrily and she laughed sarcastically.

"And I'm the foolish one? C'mon you were coming for a battle and you didn't carry enough bullets? How foolish of you sorella"

"Claudia Marchessi, you really think so high of yourself, you have the nerves to come into my territory and you're also trying to act smart, did you forget that I have enough armed men that can over power yours?" I yelled angrily getting irritated by the arrogant woman right in front of me.

Before I could comprehend what was going on dante was clutching his knee on the floor grunting in pain.

"You bitch" I growled and charged towards her.

About to kick her she grabbed my leg and threw me making me land hard on my ass.

She towered over me and gripped my neck fiercely.

Her violet-gray orbs turned dark and she appeared monstrous, she looks like the Claudia Marchessi they all feared.

I held her wrist trying to get her grip off my neck but damn she was stronger than I thought.

"C...Claudia p...please...I.... I felt my air being cut short as I tried pleading for the beast to let go of me.

"You've caused a lot of damage in my life lorenza and I think it's time to put an end to you once and for all".

She released my neck at the sound of a gunshot and I held my neck as I tried catching my breath.

I looked up to find her captive in the hands of my men.

I furiously stormed towards her and smacked her hard on the cheek.

"You think you could easily get rid of me huh?" I pulled her hair.

"I am untouchable and I can only die once I have gotten rid of you and Javier.

I spat angrily and she smirked which made me more mad.

"Trust me sister I am worse than you are, if you think you can easily get rid of me then you're mistaken bitch, how old are you, 33 right? For the 33 years you've not been able to get rid of me so what makes you think you will now?"

She challenged and I got mad because of her stupid arrogancy which earned her another slap.

"Let's see how arrogant you will be once I am done with you, lock her up in my private cell"