chapter 14

The day finally ended and i went home to get the best news of the decade. "The spanish mafias are the attackers and they plan on attacking us from italy".

Vida announced not looking up from her laptop screen. "How do you know?" She looked up and smirked.

"Working with one of the smartest men in your clan" Federico's face flashed in my mind, how did i forget about him? I'd have found this information a long time ago and save myself the stress of thinking so much.

Two days before the day of the war I went back to italy. Javier, javier lombardi you have really stepped into the territory of the devil and I won't let you go without destroying you.

We didn't stay in the mansion. We stayed in one of my underground house in Ragusta, Italy.

Vida was at the top of our game always making sure to inform us. We had to keep close eyes on them to know their first move, javier isn't one to play fair, he can decide to attack us in the next few minutes so in order not to loose our guards we have to watch them closely.

I also had to make sure everything was set and my men were ready to attack but first I had a mission to accomplish.

Dressed in a long sleeved leather jumpsuit, with a deep v neck line revealing my cleavage and the tattoo on my boobs.

I wore a black leather police hat and black fingerless gloves. I slipped into a pair of leather boot heels and wore my signature dark red lipstick and straightened my long lashes with a mascara.

I went out to the Lombardi ware house here in Italy.

Using a screw I opened the metal window and jumped in through it. I looked around for where the weapons are kept and when I found it I discovered it needed a passcode, the pass code I thought Rossi had known. I hissed out im annoyance and cursed him "Fuck you Javier Lombardi".

My eyes caught a red buzzer at the ceiling and a security camera hanging on the wall, taking my gun out I shot it causing it to shatter into pieces.

I switched on my flash light from my phone and pointed it on the key pad trying to get the finger prints. The only visible number was "9" I cursed and kicked the door creating a loud noise.

I looked around and something clicked to me. I ran out of the hall way looking for the control room. It was made of metal but there is always a solution to a problem. Using the blow torch I brought with me I was able to melt the lock of the door. I got in and switched on all the control unit.

Firstly I cleared the footage of myself. I quickly typed on the system analyzing each and every single document looking for what I could use against them but then again Javier Lombardi is the wise type nothing of so much importance was stored in the system yet the security of the place was tight to deceive his enemies. I cursed his smartness with a frustrated eye roll.

I finally found the system that conrolled the room where the weapons were kept. I opened it and a green light flashed "Room code 1196" a robotic female voice spoke and I smirked in victory.

I hurriedly went back there. It was a big room containing different types of heavy and light weapons. I took the ones that held so much importance packing them in a big box i left the room.

Let's see how you do excellently well without all these weapons Javier. I smirked to myself and successfully existed the building and went back home.

Before driving out I made sure no one followed me, hell I didn't want to shed blood before my big day of million kills.

*******

Gun shots could be heard all around the city, bullets flying around looking for targets to take their lives and houses in flames as innocent people lost their lives to the illegal war.