chapter 29

Javier's POV

"You heard me, there's an alleged rumor going on about Claudia and Luciano. My hands on the wheel tightened and I drove furiously to her mansion.

"Javier what's your pla......i banged the car door and took sharp strides inside.

I got stopped but one of the security but a glare from me had him cowering in fear and nervousness and he had no choice but to let me in.

"Aurora, Aurora" I got in yelling her name.
"Who the fuck is that..... I heard her voice followed by her footsteps.

I turned to face the staircase where she came down from. Our eyes locked and i took notice of the anger building up on her face at my presence.

"Why the hell are you here?" Ignoring her question i pulled her wrist harshly. "Are you drunk Javier let go off me" she yelled trying to pull out of my grip but today I won't let her have her way.

Once we reached her room I pulled her inside and slammed her back to the door, caging her between my body and the door.

Her Violet gray eyes burned with fire and shot arrows in mine.

"You seem to have lost your mind javier" she growled. "And seems like you've forgotten something diamante, you belong to me alone and no other man. You are mine to own, destroy and make". She tried pushing me but I didn't budge.

"You are a crazy man Javier. It seems like you're forgetting who you're talking to, I am not one's property get that into your fucking head"

Without another word I placed my index under her chin raising it up i placed my lips on hers.

She was irresponsive at first until I bit her bottom lip earning I slight moan from her.

I let my lips and tongue devour her soft warm lips that tasted like apple.

I pushed her to the wall pinning her hands above her head my other one on her hip.

We both fought for dominance no one willing to give up. I pulled away and licked her bottom lip savoring the apple taste and I let my eyes fall down to her smooth caramel colored cleavage that desperately called my attention.

"I'll destroy you and make you mine diamante. Mine to own, destroy and pleasure". I whispered in her ears.

She smirked and tsked shaking her head. "Not if I win before you do Lombardi remember I am a step ahead" she mentioned and I chuckled.

"Because I let you diamante for my own selfish game" she turned angry and hissed out.

"Don't you for once think I'll forget what happened eight years ago Javier".

"And you think I'll forget that Aurora, I'm not going to back down until I destroy each and every single marchessi. I hope you know your limit with Luciano if you do not want blood spillage".

"Excuse me, who do you think you are to tell me that, do not forget we're no longer married" I chuckled and shook my head. "That's what you think diamante.

She rolled her eyes and glared at me. "You think you can control me saúl, i have the liberty to be with whom i want to be, besides aren't you satisfied with Vida?" Anger flashed in her eyes making me chuckle.

"You were jealous?" I asked amuzed and she looked at me sorry glared at me.

I moved further closing the space between us. "In as much as I want to hurt you so badly for vengance that doesn't mean I'll cheat on you diamante, we're one soul bitch" I kissed her lips and left.

On my way down my eyes met with Luciano's. My use to be favorite orbs met mine and I saw nothing but pain, anger, bitterness swimming in them, which mirrored how I was feeling.

Without saying anything we kept glaring at each other until Claudia came down.

The sudden appearance of another human made me tear my gaze from him to look at the familiar dark curly hair female.

"Holá" she greeted with a smile and I narrowed my eyes trying to figure out where i had seen her or meet..... "Maja Elzandré?" She smirked with a proud nod.

"Great to meet you too Javier Lombardi" I knew she had two powerful people backing her up and Luciene knew about this that's one of the reasons he offered to help and the other is still a mystery to me.

***

"I'll ask for the last time yessica, who are you working for?"

"D...don i ..i... I promise I..I...only work for you". I nodded at simoné and a whip was lashed at her back, her screams filling the room.

"This is just the beginning yessica, i won't let this go until I have you begging for your death" I stood from the chair and turned to simoné "Lock her up in the trial cell".

I arrived at the garage trying to get my key out of my pocket when a femine hand covered mine. With furrowed brows I looked up to find the lady covered in a black hood and shades.

"Who are you?"

"Can I speak with you mr Lombardi?" I shot a brow up in confusion. "How do you know....she quickly placed her index on my lips.

"Please just let me in, I mean no harm". The desperation in her voice made me escort her inside but i was still alarmed ready to attack if necessary.

Once we were secured in the confine of my living room, she pulled her hood and shade which left me surprised at the familiar face.

"Matilda?" She nodded with a sigh. "Surprised? Now let's get down to business on why i am here"

I raised a brow at her with my legs crossed as i waited for her to speak.

"The thing is I have something planned and I need your help with it" she spoke up and i stared at her strangely.

"Don't worry I came on my own will, this isn't some plan of my sister".

"That's not the issue piccolo, the problem is why did you come to me, what about Claudia" I relaxed my body on the couch folding my arms as I stared into her gray orbits.

"It's because it involves her downfall mr Lombardi" now that got my whole attention and I sat up. I threw a laugh from my lips thinking she was joking but the look on her face told me other wise and my laughter died down.

"Hold on, you're being serious?"

"Yes mr Lombardi, look whoever this person is here or she is smart they have it all planned out and we're dancing according to their tunes and the second person who is also the traitor gives out information about us".

"Where are you heading to Matilda?" I raised a brow.

"We have to change their game"

"Elaborate". She began her explanation and i was silent listening to every word that fell from her tongue and in conclusion I realized I loved the girl already.

For months we've been cracking our brains to figure out who this people are but this didn't cross our minds, it's a simple plan yet a very intelligent idea.

She is like Claudia but unique in her own way. Her braveness made me proud and I wish I could have her under my wings but I wouldn't break the law of omerta unless that's what she actually wants.

"What do you think mr Lombardi?" Her voice called me out of my thoughts and I stared into her worried eyes and gave her a proud smirk.

"I'm quite impressed Matilda, we have to start working on that as soon as possible" a satisfied smile spread across her glossy lips.