"I'm sure you wouldn't want to know Claudia" his voice furious, his fists kept clenching and unclenching.

I raised my brows, rolling my tongue in my mouth as I waited for his response.

"Ma... the door busted open and an angry Artuto matched in furiously. Well this is a first, Arturo barging into my office.

I got up from my chair trotting towards him. "Don, I really don't know how you'll feel after hearing this" I raised a brow and folded my hands in annoyance.

"Why don't you stop talking in riddles and fucking spit it out" I gritted out.

"Matilda is your biggest enemy" I felt my blood seize from its circulation.

"Repeat that"

"You heard him Claudia Matilda your so good sister betrayed you, us because of José".

"Is this a false news?" Arturo shook his head. "A news with full proof, she has been staying at the Lombardis for the past few days and also rumor has it that she went to meet Javier himself to help take you down".

I ran my hands in my hair blowing out my cheeks frustratingly. "This isn't possible".

I felt like a thousand arrows are being pierced in my heart, of all people to betray me for a Lombardi my sister was definitely out of the list.

"If you do not believe us you can go see for yourself" Arturo spoke angrily, well I can see the betrayal isn't affecting me alone.

"M...my Matilda?" Gioia had tears in her eyes. I was blinded my rage to feel any other emotion other than anger.

"The news is all over spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, U.S.A, philippine, South Korea and japan mafia that the greatest Marchessi broke the oath of omerta and that is a stain to our reputation". Alfeiri banged his fist on the table angrily.

"After everything we did for her, Matilda was the least person I expected this from" his voice held anger and the pain didn't fail to be clear in his voice.

I got up from my seat and walked towards the window.

"I'm not one to back down, so I'll continue this fight" I spoke in a low tone.
"What do you mean Don?" I spun around to face them with my hands folded.

"I'll take all it is to win this fight if it means...."killing Matilda" gioia completed, disbelief, fear and shock written all over her features.

"N...no Claudia, you can't.... I held my palm out cutting her words off.

"Is there a point of arguing with me Gioia, when you know i wouldn't change my mind. One rule of the marchessi is that anyone who betrays us will be severely punished and I'll do just that irrespective of who it is.

Matilda knows the consequences yet she did what she did. Javier saúl Lombardi has done so many things to my family but this? He has drawn the final battle line".

********

"Mia Luna" Luciano's voice cut into my thoughts. I turned around to find him standing behind me dressed in a plain black shirt which had the top buttons opened revealing his rock hard chest. The shirt tucked into his black pants and his hands firmly in his pockets.

I gave a small smile and turned my attention back to the night sky I was looking at through the window before he came in.

I felt his presence beside me his cologne engulfing me in its heavenly scent.

"How's she?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "Camila" I clarified. His face fell into that of realization and he gave a stiff nod.

"She still hasn't forgiven me" he mumbled out and I desperately wanted to laugh at his expression but my life mattered to me.

"I bet she'll come around just give her a little bit of time" I wasn't use all these advice and stuff but I hoped the little words I uttered will be beneficial to him.

"You know I heard about it right?" he broke the silence. I knew what he was talking about but I gave no response.

"Are you really going to kill her?" I turned to face him and I saw the concern I his eyes.

Luciano can be a monster but when it comes comes to the people he loves he is different. No matter what his twin brother Luciene may do I know he'll never kill him but we're different I don't tolerate disloyalty and betrayal so anyone who goes against that policy will have to face the consequences irrespective of who they're to me.

"You know I'll do it Luciano" I stated determination laced to my voice. He held my hands in his staring into my eyes.

"Think about this Claudia; you love her, you gave up everything for her"
I scoffed and shook my head.

"Love? You exactly know why I don't believe in that word Luciano, now look my own flesh and blood betrayed me. And what do you think, I'll go against my own principle? No she'll get her punishment just like others.

Look Javier... He raised his brows amused and I bit my lip annoyed and embarrassed.

"That was a mistake" I turned my head away ready to walk out but he held me back before I could.

"What did you just say?" I shot him a glare and slapped his chest. "You heard me asshole, do not make a big fuss about it besides I hate him for everything he has done to me".

For some reasons the word hate didn't sit well with me. Luciano chuckled and I glared at him.

"Oh really, we do not even look alike our names are far from different so why would you even mistake me for him" he teased making me punch his arm.

"Can you not do this Luciano?" He smirked and shook his head stubbornly.
"Not until you accept the fact that there's a slight feeling there" he pointed at my chest and I laughed humorlessly.

"I wish but there's only one feeling i have in me for him which is the feeling of my urge for vengeance"

Unknown POV

"Mission accomplished capo, there's a deep malice between them, also Matilda betrayed Claudia"

"That wasn't part of the plan but I'm good with that, it's goodnews. Keep me updated"

 Keep me updated"