Hot Or Cold (Morpheus x Reader) *Smut*

As Lucienne watched the two lovers reunite after Morpheus escaped his capturers, she couldn't help but continue to be perplexed by the relationship in front of her. The librarian had always wondered what had brought Morpheus and (Y/N) together.

She supported it, of course. (Y/N) had been nothing but polite and devoted, helping her take care of the Dreaming while the King was missing. Never leaving, never abandoning the hope that Morpheus would return.

Even when he had been there, before Burgess, Lucienne rarely saw the two away from each other. Always planning in the throne room and taking strolls through the dreaming.

But when he finally came back, their reunion wasn't what Lucienne would have expected. Or at least, expected from anyone other than (Y/N). But Morpheus's lover had never been the warm type, at least from what Lucienne had seen.

She was colder, closed off. Sometimes even more that Morpheus could be. Calmly independent, calculating and patient.

So when Morpheus's greeting to her was only to take her hand and speak to her, too close or Lucienne to hear, it didn't surprise the librarian.

Lucienne was used to this behaviour. Even if she didn't fully understand it.

But she still watched with a small smile as Morpheus and (Y/N) walked side by side. It was a relief to see them like that, like a sign that things would go back to normal.

***

Despite what was shown in public, however, the lover's private life was much different.

The very moment that they were alone and everything had been dealt with, (Y/N) reached up to pull him into a deep kiss. Morpheus didn't stop her, missing the feeling of her lips on his as much as she did.

"I missed you, my love." He muttered, reaching up to cup her face. Pulling her closer to him as she tugged on his clothing.

Her lips were warm and desperate. "Missed you too. So much."

It had been so long since he had the chance to touch her, and judging from their way that (Y/N) pulled him against her, she felt the same way.

Morpheus felt a hint of smugness as her mannerisms. "Did you miss my hands on you?" He asked with a smirk. "My fingers inside of you?"

Chuckling as she nodded, he tore at her clothing, eager to remedy her neediness. He had been longing for the same touch that she wanted, missing the feeling of her against him from all his time in the cage.

He pushed her on to the bed, crawling over her and kissing down her jaw to her chest. Tugging at her nipple with his teeth, massaging her breast.

He wanted her to be loud, knowing that while she was composed in public, he could drive her wild in their bed. Leaning down to tear at her underwear and dive down between her legs.

She gripped his hair and gasped while he licked over her soaked cunt. Rubbing his thumb over her clit and plunging his fingers inside of her. Stretching her out to prepare her for his cock.

He took her fingers to his lips, licking off her wetness and humming in pleasure at the familiar taste before returning his mouth to her core.

He didn't stop after her first orgasm, not even after the second. It was only when she begged for his cock that he finally moved away from his place between her thighs.

He slipping his thumb into her mouth while he was pushing himself into her. Pressing it to her lower lip and stopping her from keeping quiet. Getting more and more aroused as he heard her moans.

She nearly screamed in pleasure when he was thrusting inside of her, snapping his hips against hers. When she finally came, (Y/N) buried her face in his shoulder and tugged at his hair. Trying to stabilize herself after her first time with her lover in over a decade. With her lover who clearly hadn't lost any of his ability to make her writhe in pleasure with his body.

When she finally began to relax, he kissed her deeply. Morpheus looked at her, but the look in his eyes make it clear that he hadn't gotten tired of her quite yet. And the lust in those eyes sending a aroused jolt through her body.

"Can we continue?" He asked with a slight smirk, and (Y/N) could only imagine the pure pleasure he had planned for the two of them. She nodded, wanting him to do whatever he desired with her.

***

Hours later, the lovers laid in bed, (Y/N) stroking over Morpheus's hair. He let out a gentle sigh at the feeling, relaxing against his dearest. It had been forever since he had felt touch like that. "Throughout my imprisonment, I could only think about returning to you." The King told (Y/N). "Being away from you was the worse torture imaginable."

"As it was for me, Oneiros." (Y/N) looked down, as if she was trying to banish the memories of her loneliness. "I was worried that I had lost you forever."

Taking her hand, he pressed a kiss to her wrist. Letting her know that he would never leave her again. Never wanting to leave her again.

It was true that (Y/N) was just as cold as he was in public, but when she was in his arms, he had never felt so loved in his life. Never trusted someone to stay with him as much as he did with her. (Y/N) didn't need him, being a fiercely independent being. But she still stayed with him out of love, trusting him and letting Morpheus trust her as well.

"I love you." He heard her say, and Morpheus smiled. She may not say it in public, but here, in their room, she made sure he knew that she adored him.

"I love you too."