Pretty Vicious (The Corinthian x Feminine Man!Reader)

The Corinthian didn't usually pay much attention to other people, especially humans. They were pests at worst, food at best. But (Y/N)... the Corinthian had to admit he was intrigued by him.

(Y/N) was a very feminine man, skirts and crop tops. Not caring what other think, or the status quo. It wasn't something the Corinthian saw every day. Not since crop tops on men went out of fashion in the 90s (which the Corinthian hadn't been too happy about).

But even with that, the thing that interested him the most was (Y/N) was their utter fearlessness. When the two of them first met, it had been in a bar, the type of bar that he knew wasn't exactly safe for someone who dressed like (Y/N).

The nightmare was fine with it, even enjoyed the man's look. He may have lived on earth for a century, but he couldn't exactly judge others for being strange. He was a murderer, but not THAT much of a hypocrite.

But he knew humans had hang ups about wearing the "wrong" clothes. People who were usually aggressive.

And then the Corinthian realized that he underestimated the human. When some asshole said some asshole things to (Y/N), he didn't get scared or anything like that.

No, his reaction was quick and vicious. Grabbing the chair beside him and swinging it at the man's head. No hesitation.

Of course, the man's friends stepped in. Trying to defend their fallen comrade. So, the Corinthian decided to get in on the fun, siding with (Y/N).

"Well that was fun." The Corinthian said a few minutes later, after they got kicked out of the bar. "Nothing like a bar fight to get the blood flowing."

(Y/N) looked at him, face bloody. Chuckling, he nodded. "Very true. We should do this again sometime."

"We definitely should."

He raised his eyebrow at the nightmare, not expecting agreement. "Should I give you my number, then?"

A grin appeared on the Corinthian's face. Knowing that the man was flirting with him, and very glad about it. "Absolutely." He told him, looking forward to the next fight.

***

The Corinthian's phone rang. "Hey, it's (Y/N). Don't know if you remember, we beat the shit out of some guys at a bar a week or two ago?"

"(Y/N)." The glee was clear in the Nightmare's voice. "I've been wondering when you'd call. Thought you'd forgotten about me."

"Oh I could never." Oh, the human was definitely flirting, the Corinthian thought. "Listen, I've got no plans this weekend. Wanna get drinks?"

"Just text me the time and address. I'll be there."

The two of them met up as planned, both of them buzzing with anticipation for another fight.

(Y/N) was as well dressed as ever, fierce eagerness in his eyes. As for the Corinthian, he finally found a human he wasn't planning to kill.

After all, (Y/N) attracted possible victims to the two of them like flies to honey.

"We don't want a fucking fairy here." Some barfly took the bait. This macho man, swaggering up to them (or stumbling, he was fairly drunk) spoke. "You and your... friend," He said friend like he meant to stay a much less nice word. "Don't belong with proper men."

"Proper men?" (Y/N) leaned back on the counter, grin vicious. Fake charm oozing from him. "Like you?"

"Yeah." The man tried to hard to me intimidating. Puffing out his chest, standing straight.

But (Y/N) just brought their drink to their lips. "Well that's a shame." He said, before taking the drink and throwing it on the man.

"You-" The barfly was about to say something, assumedly something extremely bigoted. But he only managed to get one word out before (Y/N) gave the man a quick knee to the crotch.

The Corinthian and (Y/N) got their fight, (and got kicked out of another bar). As they got thrown out, neither of them could stop laughing.

"Oh, the look on his face." (Y/N) chuckled, holding himself upright against a wall

The Corinthian nodded, smirking at the man. "It was gorgeous." He stepped closer, until he was standing over his human. "Can't wait until the next time."

The grin on (Y/N)'s told him that he know exactly what the Corinthian meant. "Yeah, I'll call you."

"Well maybe you'll call me sooner this time?" He teased.

"Or you could call me."

That was true. The Corinthian chuckled once more, leaning down to kiss (Y/N). At first gentle, but quickly turning rough.

He was definitely going to keep contact with this human.