Lucifer Falling For The God Of Hope Headcanons

- Lucifer originally begins a search for the God of Hope after their game with Morpheus.

- Because of their ego, a defeat like that could not be forgotten.

- So, they vowed to themself to hunt down Hope. To prove that Hell was much more powerful that it.

- That Morpheus was wrong when he beat Lucifer.

- But when Lucifer finally found you, they hadn't even considered the idea that they would fall in love with you.

- But you were so... hopeful and charming. They couldn't help but enjoy your company.

- It took a bit of time longer for you to feel the same, seeing Lucifer as against hope

- However, your attraction for them ended up overriding your cautious. And you soon fell for them as well.

- You'd visit them in Hell, filling both the residents of the underworld and Lucifer themself with Hope.

- When you finally found out about the reason why Lucifer came searching for you, you just laughed.

- Just suggesting to them that if a game like that happened again, they should use love against hope.

- Your love for Lucifer did feel more powerful than you did.

- And Lucifer felt the same. Hope no longer felt like an insult to their pride.

- They had went searching for an enemy and found an equal.