Behind The Shelves (Morpheus x Reader) *Smut*

(Y/N) could feel Morpheus's presence behind her. They were in the library, nobody but them around as she sat at the table with a book. "Good morning." She spoke up, wanting him to stop hovering and come sit with her. "Welcome home."

Morpheus had been visiting a few of his siblings for a few days, leaving her to take care of the Dreaming. "Good morning." He replied, leaning over her. Moving her hair to the side and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"How were your siblings?"

He let out a humming noise, leaning against the table. "They are well. But I missed you, so..."

"So, you came back to me." (Y/N) got up, wrapping her arms around her lover's shoulders. "That's sweet."

"Sweet, is it?" There was a small smirk on his face as he kissed her, listening as her heartbeat sped up. "I am not commonly known as sweet."

Her eyes had a teasing glint, and he knew exactly where her brain was going. "Not sweet? Really?" She asked, faking surprise. "Prove it."

He could feel electricity run through his body as her challenge, the way she looked coyly up at him He glanced around the library, making sure that they were alone. Lucienne had gone to finish up her census, the others were all busy with some job outside of the library. Morpheus knew that they would be safe for a while.

"Very well." He told her, lifting her up onto the table. "Take off your clothes, my love." He watched in amusement at the hurried was she pulled off her top, shrugged off her trousers while keeping her eyes on him in anticipation.

He reached up to bury a hand in her hair, pulling her into a deep kiss.

Moving away, he pushed her down to lie on the table, running his hands along her body, grasping at her breasts and pinching her nipple. He hovered over her, taking one of her breasts into his mouth as he reached down to cup her mound.

"You're so wet." He murmured against her skin. "Did you miss me as much as I missed you?"

When she took to long to respond, he lightly pinched her clit. "Yes." She gasped out in pained pleasure. "I did."

"I know, my love. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. Long enough for you to be desperate for my touch." To prove his point, Morpheus began to play with her soaked cunt, rubbing at her folds and thrusting his fingers into her.

She moaned, clenching her teeth to keep from being too loud in the library. Feeling his touch on her core overtake her body. He knew exactly how to please her, how to make her desperate for him. Make her want nothing but his cock.

"Morpheus, please..." She begged. "I want you... I want you inside of me."

"But I'm already inside of you." He taunted his lover, watching her writhe as he curled his fingers inside of her. As he rubbed her g-spot making her come unexpectedly.

There were tears in her eyes as she caught her breath, still begging for him.

Morpheus gave in, sliding his cock inside of her without warning. She was so wet around him, so warm as she moaned his name.

(Y/N) gasped as he plunged inside of her, making her go dumb as the pleasure she felt. Her brain no longer working as he thrusted deeply, tugging at his hair as he pressed open mouthed kisses against her jaw.

His cock hit all the most pleasurable places inside of her, and she could feel her second orgasm approaching. (Y/N) pulled his closer to him as it hit, using him as an anchor as the pleasure washed over her body.

He fucked her through her orgasm, thrusting erratically until he came as well. Feeling the warmth of his cum inside of her, she lay back against the table. Utterly relaxed as Morpheus cleaned them up.

"Still sweet?" He leaned forward to kiss her.

But she just smiled softly at him. "The sweetest man I've ever met."

He scoffed at her, but was secretly pleased that she thought of him like that. Trusted him like that. Loved him like that.