Morpheus Finding His Wife Touching Herself Would Include *Smut*

- Morpheus had been gone for a few days,

- It was for some sort of meeting with other rulers. Telling you when he left that he would return soon.

- As it turned out, he was gone longer than expected. Leaving you to miss him in very intimate ways.

- He knew what you were doing as soon as you started to run your fingers down your own thighs. Your husband had been keeping an eye on you, making sure you were okay.

- When he saw you begin to work yourself towards an orgasm, he made his excuses and returned home.

- Stepping into the room, there was a smirk on his lips as he observed you on the bed. Squirming and aroused. "Have you been missing me, my love?" The sound of his voice distracted you from the pleasure you were giving yourself.

- "Morpheus!" You relaxed when realizing it was him. "You-"

- But he just shushed you, reaching between your legs. Running a hand over your slit, he collected your wetness onto his fingers. "You're so wet, is this all for me?" He lifted his hand to his lips, licking off your slick. "Or should I leave you to continue your work?"

- The teasing tone he used enveloped you, having missed his deep voice. "I want you. Morpheus, please?"

- Your begging convinced him. "Alright." He smiled before suddenly pulling your legs over his shoulder. The Dream Lord buried his face in his lovers core, worshipping your body.

- His tongue on your heat pushed you to come with a loud moan. Not stopping, not really needing to breath, he eased you through your orgasm

- He only fills you up when you've relaxed and begged him to. Missing the feeling of him fucking you deeply

- He loved the slight of you below him, desperate for him. Your nails scratching his back, your mouth against him.

- He was in awe at the pleasure the two of you felt as he was buried inside of you.

- When you both came, he didn't let go of you. Kissing over your face. He had been gone from you for too long.

- "I missed this." You sighed, holding him close to you. "I missed you."

- "And I, you. Should I bring you with me on my trips from now on?" The only reason that he hadn't so far was because he didn't want you to be put in danger. Roderick Burgess still on his mind.

- But he would protect you, keep you by him as his queen should be.