The Corinthian Having Feelings For A Trans Serial Killer Would Include

(For the record, this was requested. I did not wake up this morning and decide the trans people are serial killers. That's a JKR thing lol.)

Anyways...

- The Corinthian met you at the serial killer convention, quickly intrigued.

- It was a fairly exciting day for you, having been directly inspired by his criminal acts.

- The two of you started talking, and the Corinthian was glad to see that you were al fairly interesting conversation partner.

- Most of the other people here kinda irritated him, with their fawning and superiority complexes. But you were funny, and clever.

- He would have spent more time with you if it wasn't for him spotting an intruder in his midsts.

- There was almost some regret felt by him for leaving you. He didn't want to abandon your conversation, but he couldn't let this guy walk around the convention freely.

- The Corinthian returned and found you right after it was dealt with. But when he saw you again, you were surrounded by a couple of other killers.

- At first, he assumed they were friends of yours. But upon getting closer, he heard some less than decent things coming out of their mouths.

- He personally didn't quite understand why humans were so offended by other humans for something like gender. It seemed so useless to him.

- But when they called you something that he knew was offensive, he prepared to step in.

"Hey there, my friends." His smile was wide and ruthless, teeth bared and prepared for a fight. "You know, this guy is a friend of mine. If you've got a problem with him, you talk to me."

- The serial killers looked like they were about to speak back to him. But when they saw the name tag on his jacket, they paled. A mess of excuses left their mouths as they scurried off.

- "Thanks." You sighed, running a hand over your head.

- He smiled, sitting down next to you and raising his hand to order a drink. "Don't mention it. They should be glad you aren't allowed to kill 'em here."

"Yeah. Got into this business to deal with people like this, but it ends up half the people I work with are like this."

- "Yeah." He supposed that serial killers weren't exactly the greatest people. "You know, it's fair game after the convention. You and I should deal with them afterwards."

- You looked at him sideways, a smile beginning to appear on your face as you observed him. "Oh yeah? Then what?"

- His grin was infection. The way he acted, the confidence, was awe-inspiring. "Then, then we go back to work. Together, if you want?"

- You couldn't believe it. Couldn't believe that the gorgeous man you looked up to wanted you by his side. "For real?"

- "Completely real." He had so many plans about what the two of you would do.

- You guys would be invincible.

I asked my friend disastrousicarus to help with this, because I'm not trans and they are. So please go check out their work, they're the best.