Sex With Desire Headcanons

- Sex with Desire will leave you breathless and unable to move, making them smirk and coo at your exhausted form

- It's a point of pride for them, fulfilling your every desire, plus even more. Bringing you more pleasure than you had ever experienced in your life.

- They like to try out all sorts of kinks, mainly the ones that make you beg for them for hours on end.

- Their hand wrapped in your hair to get you into any position that they want. Other hand over your mouth, fingers between your lips.

- Or wrapped around your throat, loving the power they have over you.

- Desire will fuck you deeply and intently, paying careful attention to your body language and the sounds you let out.

- They enjoy playing around with your senses, blindfolding you while stimulating your body. Watching you shudder in arousal and anticipation, having to give Desire your trust

- Games made everything more fun for Desire. Roleplay between you two was common, and they were always in the mood to challenge themself

- Keeping track of how many times they could make you come in a single night, always excited to make a new record

- They also love when you dress up for them in whatever risqué clothing they picked out. Watching you, those fabrics highlighting every bit of you that they find so beautiful.

- The only thought in their mind was to remove those clothes, unwrap you like the lovely gift that you were. Holding you against them as they press kisses along your body.

- Desire liked to tease you, either edging or overstimulating you with the same wide grin on their face. As long as you were writhing and pleading for them, Desire was satisfied.

- As long as you knew that they were the only one that you desired, the only one who could make you feel as good as they did.

Requested by: @-TheGodOfDreams-