Old Friends, New Loves (Lucifer x Reader) *Smut*

"Your Grace." Mazikeen spoke out in the cavernous throne room, looking cautiously at her ruler.

Her ruler who didn't look very happy.

"What?" Lucifer hissed, feeling a stress headache coming. They didn't even know angels could get stress headaches.

"A visitor has asked for permission to enter Hell."

Sighing and sitting down, they waved for Mazikeen to continue. "Very well, who is it?"

When Mazikeen said the name (Y/N), Lucifer's breath caught in their throat. After all the years, why had (Y/N) come to hell to see them? What aim could they possibly had in making the journey. "Escort them in." Lucifer demanded, the anticipation clear in their voice. "Immediately."

The sight of (Y/N) was so strange to the devil, not having seen their fellow immortal in what felt like eternity. In fact, it probably have actually been eternity since the two of them had faced each other.

The last time Lucifer and (Y/N) spoke had been before Lucifer had fallen. Before they began ruling Hell, only being an Angel like so many others.

(Y/N) had been one of the only things that they missed about that time. The aura of life and godly power that emanated from them was like sunshine warming Lucifer. Hell was cold, and once in a while Lucifer missed the warmth that (Y/N) provided.

But now they were in hell, and the headache that had been bothering Lucifer practically disappeared at the sight of their old friend.

"Hello, Samael." (Y/N) spoke formally, looking at the fallen Angel with their hands clasped. As ethereal as ever, elegance and the feeling of power to match Lucifer themself. "Or do you prefer Lucifer now? I've heard you've taken on that name as your own."

They were more unfriendly than Lucifer remembered, but the devil supposed they had a fair amount of reasons to treat them like that. Before the fall, (Y/N) had been much more casual with them. Loving and teasing, the closest of friends. In fact, there were times that Lucifer had hoped their friendship would change into something... more.

"Whatever you prefer to call me will be a welcome, my old friend." They tried to be warmer to (Y/N) than they would be to others.

But (Y/N) just raised their eyebrow. "Alright... Luci. I have a message from Heaven for you." They held out a scroll for them to take.

"Thank you." Lucifer had sighed at the taunting nickname, but didn't loose their calm. Instead taking the letter and opening it.

It was the average message, soul counts and punishment regulations. Nothing that Lucifer would ever listen or respond to. After reading, they returned their attention to (Y/N), who was trying to make it look like they weren't staring at Lucifer.

"And why did you come to deliver the message, my dear?" Lucifer asked with a smirk. "Why you? Have you gotten closer to god and heaven since you left me to battle god alone?"

A sudden glint of anger reached (Y/N) eyes. "Left you?" They asked incredulously. It didn't matter that Lucifer was the devil, they would speak to their old friend with as little respect as they wished. "You left me."

Lucifer rolled their eyes at that, wishing that they hadn't brought of old troubles. But... it was hard not to feel betrayed by the past between them.

"Now, now, my dear. Don't play innocent, you could have joined me if you wished. But you stood back and let me suffer. You didn't side with me."

"You didn't ask me too!" (Y/N) snapped back, the anger leaving their eyes as they said that, replaced by exhaustion.

That caught Lucifer off guard.

From the moment Lucifer had met (Y/N), they had known their fellow immortal was special. Just like them. Alive since the world had commenced, a being of life and the natural world.

Their wisdom rivalled any other beings, with the love in their heart to share that wisdom. Unlike Lucifer, they were much more empathetic. Much more genuine.

Lucifer never knew why they were so drawn to (Y/N). Perhaps they had admired those qualities in their friend that Lucifer knew that they would never develop.

"Would you have joined me if I had asked?" Asked Lucifer, trying not to sound desperate for the answer.

(Y/N) looked down, avoiding Lucifer's powerful gaze. It made them feel too much. "Yes." They responded softly. "If you had asked."

"Why?" It didn't make sense to Lucifer that (Y/N) would give up everything for them. Why would they?

"Because... I loved you. I love you."

No words would be sufficient in replying to (Y/N), so they didn't speak. Instead stepping closer and cupping (Y/N)'s face, pulling their love into a kiss.

(Y/N) responded immediately by leaning close and kissing them back. Much more enthusiastically than Lucifer had expected, but the devil was thrilled that (Y/N) wanted them like they wanted (Y/N).

Pressing them against a wall, Lucifer didn't waste any time in running their hands over their love's body. Feeling them gasp against Lucifer's mouth. They tugged at (Y/N)'s tunic, reached down to trace a finger along their thigh. Absolutely adoring the arousal in (Y/N)'s face.

Lucifer began to hope that they could see them like that every day, moaning at the devil stroked over their most intimate parts. Getting all worked up at the pleasurable feelings that Lucifer pulled out of them as well as the power that they knew Lucifer now had over them.

But Lucifer wouldn't let them come from their hand, instead Lucifer sank down to their knees so that they could bring (Y/N) to orgasm with their mouth. They knew that it felt good for (Y/N) from the whines and moans, the pleading as (Y/N) tugged at Lucifer's light hair.

Lucifer never gave in to the begging, knowing exactly how to pleasure their love so that (Y/N) would beg for more every day that they spent together. So that they wouldn't ever want to live a life without Lucifer teasing an orgasm out of them. The devil could act kind, and the devil could act cruel, and they would give (Y/N) whatever they desired.

Whatever made them scream and beg for more.

When they let (Y/N) come, Lucifer kept them pressed against the wall as they caught their breath. Kissing their love and murmuring sweet words to calm them.

"Will you join me?" Lucifer finally asked after an eternity of wondering, once they had carried (Y/N) to their bedchambers and let them relax from their intimacy.

(Y/N) let out a small, yet content, sigh. "Of course, until the end of all life itself... Luci." They added with a playful smirk.

A small chuckle came from Lucifer at (Y/N)'s words. They didn't mind the nickname, knowing that (Y/N) had an eternity of teasing them to make up for.

In fact, Lucifer had missed that smirk.

Requested by: @babxshkajelly