Welcome Back (Morpheus x Male!Reader) *Smut*

(Y/N) pressed Morpheus against the wall of their room, kissing him desperately. It had been ages, ages since he had been able to touch the King of the Dreaming.

"Fuck, it's been a while." (Y/N) chuckled, running his hands under Morpheus's shirt. The Dream Lord gasped at the feeling of his lover's hands on him, not used to the touch of another person.

(Y/N) stilled his hands, waiting until Morpheus kissed him again to let him know it was okay to continue

"Indeed." Morpheus breathed out. "I'm glad that you're alright. I was worried."

(Y/N) scoffed, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "It took a while to heal. But you didn't need to worry. I'm unkillable." Morpheus chuckled at that boasting.

When Morpheus had disappeared, his lover had spent decades looking for him. When he finally found Morpheus and tried to save him, he got shot by the humans holding the King hostage.

The house was too protected for (Y/N) to try again, having magic but not being nearly as powerful as the Endless. He spent the next year healing, trying to figure out a plan.

Trying not to exhaust all his powers by razing that entire building to the ground. The only reason he didn't was because he didn't want to risk Morpheus. And because it would probably kill (Y/N), but mainly for Morpheus's safety.

But now Morpheus was back. And after years of worry, they were finally together again.

And after hours of talking, and some crying, and just holding his partner in his arms, they began to make up for lost time.

He undid Morpheus's pants, taking him in his hand. His lover's hands were gripped on (Y/N)'s arms as Morpheus had his face buried in his lovers neck as (Y/N) touched him.

(Y/N) gripped Morpheus's hair in his other hand, knowing that drove the King wild. Years of being together let (Y/N) know exactly what made his Morpheus tick.

He came with a low groan, biting at (Y/N) shoulder to keep quiet.

Shoving Morpheus onto the bed, he kissed him passionately. Breathing heavily as he pushed his cock into the Dream Lord, (Y/N) thanked whatever higher power he could for bringing his lover back to him. He had missed this feeling so much.

"(Y/N)!" Morpheus gasped, just as relieved that he had (Y/N) back. "I..."

"Yeah, yeah." (Y/N) could feel his high rapidly approaching, knowing that Morpheus's was as well.

When (Y/N) finally came - working Morpheus through his orgasm - he nearly laughed at the joy he felt from the feeling.

He wouldn't let anything take Morpheus away from him ever again. (Y/N) didn't care how many times he'd get shot, their enemies should be scared.

He'd destroy them all.