Give Up Control (Morpheus x Dom!Reader) *Smut*

It was never obvious to most when the stress of ruling got to the King of the Dreaming. He was so careful not to show any weakness, so reserved. It was only when he got to his private chambers that any tenseness was shown. His muscles tight, a scowl on his lips.

"Are you alright, darling?" His lover (Y/N) asked him, sitting at their desk. Their eyes were on him as he paced in front of their bed, eyes narrowed at the wall. It was obvious that he needed a break.

"Many problems have appeared since my disappearance. There is much that I have to deal with."

They chuckled, stepping closer to him. Hand reached up to cup his cheek, they pulled him in for a kiss. "Deal with it once you've calmed down. You're no use to Lucienne stressed like this."

"And how do you suggest I fix that?" His jaw was still clenched in slight irritation.

(Y/N) looked at him, smiling as they tugged at his cloak. "I can think of a few things."

Morpheus knew exactly what they were thinking of at the grin on their face. He would admit, the feeling of (Y/N) wrapped around him was very appealing. However, his mind was still on the Dreaming.

"I should be working right now."

"You should stop thinking so hard." Replied (Y/N), gently pushing in towards the bed. He sat down at the edge of it, looking up at his lover. "Just let me take care of you."

He looked like he was going to argue with them. However, he just sighed and nodded. Letting them lean down and kiss him deeply. "Lay down on the bed." They told him gently, moving away so that he could complete that task.

Morpheus watched them as they opened their desk, pulling out binding. "I don't think-" he started speaking, but (Y/N) just shushed him.

"You're completely safe." They told him gently, climbing into the bed and straddling their lover. "Just stop worrying. Let me be in change for now."

"... fine." He replied after a few moments. Allowing them to tug off his clothes. Allowing them to tie his hands to the bed. They sat over him, caging him between their thighs.

(Y/N) stroked a finger down his pale chest. "You're so beautiful." They told him, crawling off of Morpheus down to the front of the bed.

Kneeling between his legs, they leaned forward to gently kiss along his inner thigh. He was beginning to breath heavily, sounds which succeeded in turning (Y/N) on even more. They nipped at the smooth skin with their teeth. Not enough to cause any damage, but enough to pull a gasping moan out of Morpheus.

(Y/N) finally decided to stop teasing him. Taking him into their mouth, they had to hold his hips down as he bucked his hips against their face. Desperate for the pleasure they were giving him. He couldn't stop looking at his lover. Enthralled by the look of their lips around his cock, bobbing their head up and down.

He tilted his head back, face buried in the pillow as he tried to conceal the sounds of his arousal. But (Y/N) wouldn't allow it. "I want to hear you." They told him, moving away from him for a second to breath before returning to pleasure him. "Don't hide from me."

He obeyed them, moaning at the sensation of their tongue against the tip of his cock. He could feel his high approaching, but (Y/N) let go of him right before he could come. "(Y/N)." He gasped, slight annoyance in his tone. "Do not taunt me."

"Then tell me what you want." They weren't bothered by his threats, grinning as they kissed over his neck and jaw. "Ask me."

Morpheus hesitated. Not wanting to beg, but... "Ride me." He requested, staring at (Y/N) with pupils blown out in lust. "I want you to.... I want you."

His sweet pleads swayed (Y/N), causing them to lean forward to kiss him deeply. Moaning against his mouth as he grinded up against them. "Behave." They told him in a sugary sweet voice, stroking his hair.

Sinking down onto his, head thrown back at the feeling of being stretched out by him. Morpheus could feel how soaked and aroused there were around his cock, pride filling him at the thought that he was what caused that.

Their hands were braced against his chest as they rolled their hips over him. Morpheus was fucking up into them, helping (Y/N) keep a steady rhythm. He watched the pleasured expressions on their face, amazed by their beauty as they straddled him. As they rode him.

They came right before he did, the feeling of them clenching around his cock triggering his own orgasm. (Y/N) collapsed against his chest, trying to catch their breath.

"Relaxed yet?" They chuckled, reaching up to undo his bindings.

Morpheus rolled his eyes with a small grin. He refused to answer, which normally meant that (Y/N) had been right. Wrapping his arms around his lover, Morpheus pulled them close.

He wouldn't admit it, but he was feeling better.