Back In My Arms (Morpheus x Reader) *Smut*

"I can't believe you're back." (Y/N) kissed her Morpheus desperately, arms around his neck. Holding him close.

He had finally been freed and the first thing he had done was to find his lover, finding her living among humans in the mortal world.

His hands were tight in her waist, making sure she was real. That she was there with him and he wouldn't be taken from her again. "I almost thought you were dead." She let him know.

"No, never." He replied quickly, lips brushing together. He had missed this feeling. His lover's body pulled against him, her heartbeat faster than usual as he kissed her passionately. "I'll always come back."

She nodded quickly, moving her hands to bury them in his hair.

"I missed you." Her voice was sad, breaking his heart a little.

"I know, my love. I missed you too." He cupped her face. "I missed this." He leaned down to kiss her again. As he did, she pulled at his hair, drawing a sigh from his mouth.

She grinned a bit at that sound, and he felt her heart skip a beat.

Morpheus knew exactly what she wanted. It was the same thing that he wanted.

Taking her hands in his, he pulled her to their bedroom. "Come on." He kissed her passionately, pushing her down onto the blankets.

She immediately tugged at his clothes, helping him pull off his coat. He did the same to her shirt, deft fingers undoing her bra. "You're just a beautiful as I remember." He told her as she removed the rest of her clothes.

(Y/N) seemed pleased by his words, pulling him into another kiss.

Morpheus never wanted to stop kissing her, to keep her in their bed and kiss her for eternity. His hands explored her body for the first time in over a century, sliding over her waist and cupping her breast.

Delighting in her gasps, he continued to play with her chest. Leaning down to cover her nipple with his mouth, gently encircling it with his tongue.

"Morpheus, please." She begged as he worshipped her, moving his lips up to kiss over her neck and jaw. "Please..."

"What do you want, my love?" He asked, a small yet cocky smile on his face. He reached his hand down to run over her thigh, near but not touching where she wanted his touch.

"Don't tease, Morpheus." She chided breathlessly. Obviously aroused, she kept him close. "I've waited a hundred years for you."

He chuckled at that, finally letting in. "Surely that's not all you missed." He joked, kissing her deeply as he rubbed slow circles over her slit. "Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do." (Y/N) moaned. "Of course I..."

He delighted in the sounds that came from her mouth, delighted in the feeling of her nails scratching his back in pleasure. It had been too long, too long since she had last been in his arms.

Since he last touched her like this.

"Say it then, tell me."

"I... I love you." She gasped.

Satisfied with her answer, Morpheus pressed down on her clit. As she reached her orgasm, he silenced her moans with a passionate kiss.

Morpheus had missed the feeling of her clenching around his fingers.

As she regained her thoughts, (Y/N) pushed him off of her. Turning them over so that she was straddling him. Morpheus chuckled, sitting up so that he was facing her.

Gasping in pleasure as she lowered herself slowly, he marveled at the feeling of her heat around him.

"Morpheus." She sighed and he took control. Hands on her sides as he helped her ride him.

"I love you." He told her, the vulnerable words slipping out. "I wished I hadn't left."

"I know, I know sweetheart."

Her hands were wrapped around him, fingers in her hair. He enjoyed this position. Enjoyed the closeness it allowed him as they basked in their pleasure.

He could tell (Y/N)'s second orgasm was approaching. And he could tell that his was as well.

When she came, the tightening grip she had on his hair and the feeling of her clenching around his cock triggered his orgasm as well. He watched her as they came, with her head thrown back in pleasure.

It was one of the most beautiful sights in the world to him, knowing that he had made her feel like that.

(Y/N) collapsed on the bed beside him, letting Morpheus pull her close. Running his fingers over her back, he traced slow patterns over her back.

"You aren't going to leave me again, right?" Her voice was small, and he pressed his lips to the top of her head to reassure her.

"Of course not." Morpheus replied with a gentle smile. "Never again."

He wouldn't let anyone else take this away from him.