Dancing With Morpheus Would Include (Feat. Watching Beauty & The Beast)

- It all started because of your movie night. Beauty and The Beast playing as Morpheus held you to his chest.

- You had been trying to get him caught up on modern media, although he was kinda indifferent to most things he's watched

- He didn't really care as much for the movie, but he knew that you did. And that was what mattered.

- In the morning, you were still humming the songs. Much to Morpheus's amusement.

- What was less amusing to him was when you took his hands and told him to come dance with you.

- He wasn't much of a dancer, not having done it in a while. But eventually he agreed, one hand on your waist and the other holding your hand gently.

- He'd have his forehead pressed gently against yours as you'd sway back and forth. His grin on your waist holding you close.

- There'd be no music other than you quietly singing "Beauty and the Beast". But that was a bonus for him, adoring the sound of your voice.

- While he had expected to hate this activity, he found that he didn't mind it. When you guys finally stopped, it was only because he was called away for work reasons.

- Occasionally, when he'd be absentmindedly thinking about you, he'd pull you close and sway back and forth.

- He didn't mind dancing as long as it meant keeping you in his arms.