Whatever Your Heart Desires (Desire x Fem!Reader) *Smut*

When Morpheus left after threatening Desire, they were furious. The meticulously constructed plan they had created fell completely apart and their brother had made them voice his power over them.

Desire had been shamed, and the need for revenge was stronger than ever.

It dawned on them that revenge might have been impossible. Morpheus was more defensive than ever around them, and there was nothing they could take from him without him fighting back.

However, that was before they found out about (Y/N). Desire knew what people wanted, knew the dark desires of their soul. And so when they realized that Morpheus desired that human, they knew they had to get her first. Because Morpheus wouldn't hurt them if (Y/N) went with Desire willfully.

And that was exactly what Desire did, appearing to the human and giving her all that she could want. Showering her with attention, with affection until she accepted Desire into her life. And it was easy, easier that Desire expected. The human adored them.

"You left last night, before I woke up." (Y/N) commented, making dinner. Desire knew she wanted to know where they had been, but they knew they couldn't tell her that they were an Endless.

They were sitting at the counted, watching her like a hawk. "I had work to do, darling. I can't be here all the time."

"I know, I just..."

"Just what?" Desire got up and rested their hands on her waist, knowing exactly what they were going to say. But their human shook her head, letting Desire kiss her.

As the kissing got more intense, the immortal lifted their partner onto the counter, the dinner forgotten. Desire knew exactly how to make (Y/N) desperate for them. Knew exactly what give them.

They undid her shirt, giving her chest their full attention. Taking one of her breasts into their mouth, tugging gently at her nipple. Desire enjoyed all the sounds that (Y/N) make when they did that, massaging her other breast to make her gasps and moans louder.

Standing once more, Desire pulled her into another kiss. Reaching down into her pants, they could feel how wet she was for them. There was always a boost to Desire's ego at moments like that, feeling the desperation that (Y/N) felt for them.

Tugging off her pants, they leaned over her. Pushing her down and lowering their head to lick over her soaked slit. Sucking at her cunt, (Y/N) going wild with pleasure beneath them.

Desire held her in place as they worked her towards her orgasm. Tonguefucking her until her mind went fuzzy. The Endless almost wondered if this was what a religious experience felt like. Kneeling in front of beauty and tasting the forbidden fruit.

(Y/N)'s back arched as she came, tugging on Desire's pale hair. They got up, wiping the slick from their lips and kissing their lover again. Knowing that (Y/N) could definitely taste herself in Desire's mouth

"I suppose I could stick around more." They murmured to (Y/N). If there were more nights like this one....

"And tell me when you're leaving?"

The Endless looked over at the woman with a indulgent sigh. "Sure, darling. I can do that." It wouldn't be hard to keep (Y/N) close. They wanted her almost as much as she wanted them.

***

Morpheus knew what his sibling had done, and the fury he felt was almost as strong as the pain of (Y/N) slipping through his fingers. He regretted not pursuing her, knowing that things would have been different if he did.

For the moment, his one self reassurance was the hope that Desire would tire of them. It would hurt (Y/N), which would break his heart to see. But he would then be able to protect her.