Chapter (66): Jolly Melody

*Two years and a half later*

A small laugh was heard from the bedroom with rays of sunlight, glimmering and complementing the room. Wren pecked Madeline's face, scoring another soft laugh from her. She stared at her wife with full admiration and Madeline opened her eyes, exposing her blue orbs as she locked them with the brown ones.

"Morning, sunshine." said Wren, kissing her forehead. "Do I really have to kiss you every morning so that you could wake up?"

Madeline stretched in her place, smiling like a child. "No, I just love it when you spoil me. I mean I should get spoiled everyday till the next 5 months." She pushed the duvet down a bit, baring her 4 months' pregnant belly.

Wren smiled and reached down with her hand stroking the belly carefully. "No, I'm doing it for the baby. I'm feeding our baby through feeding you first." Wren joked, teasing Madeline a bit and earned a slap on the shoulder from her.

Madeline pouted and turned around with her body and Wren smirked and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek several times.

"I'm doing it for my two babes." She kissed her neck. "For both of you. My wife and my baby boy."

Madeline smiled and looked over her shoulder. "Who told you it's gonna be a boy?"

"I did." She smiled. "I have a feeling it's gonna be boy."

"Which one of us is carrying the baby, Wren?"

"Uh, you." She chuckled.

"Then I'm telling you it's a girl."

"Bet?"

"You got it. Prepare to lose like last time."

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow and Madeline nodded, smiling flirtatiously.

"You always, always lose."

Wren lied down on the bed and Madeline got up from her spot and held her face in her palm as she captured her lips softly and their lips slowly.

Wren grabbed the hem of Madeline's shirt and raised it upwards, grazing her bare back and Madeline liberated a small moan.

"You look hot when you're pregnant." said Wren while skimming her lips over her neck and Madeline chuckled.

Suddenly they stopped when they heard tiny giggles from the other room. Wren pulled back and looked at her wife, smiling.

"Oh, someone's up too." said Wren. "I'll go check. You stay here."

She pecked her lips and swung her legs over the side of the bed, retrieving her pants and Madeline laid down, watching Wren as she was leaving the room.

Wren walked to the nursery room excited to see her second sunshine in the day and when she entered she was greeted with the familiar giggles escaping the one-year old baby.

"Hey there." said Wren, making her way to the crib. She picked up her smiley baby and kissed her face. "Morning, Melody." Just by saying her name, Melody smiled at her mom and reached with her hands, eager to touch Wren's face and Wren let her.

Wren pulled her face away and started checking her daughter. "No dirty diaper, and you're not crying so you're not hungry or thirsty either, hmmm." She mumbled to herself and Melody laughed on her own.

"So, you're laughing at your mommy now, ha? I'm guessing you're up so early because you were jealous I'm with mama and not with you. I was busy with your mama playing with her to make her happy since she is moody with her big tummy. But No, no, no, no..." Wren smiled. "You got jealous from her and wanted attention. I was just about to do some nasty things to her and she would screa-"