Chapter (28): Shimmering Sphere

Madeline was sleeping on her side soundlessly while her body was rising and falling in sync, slowly, as she breathed the air in and out. The sun didn't reach its way to her face because of the body shielding her from its ray.

Wren was in her work attire, leaving the buttons opened, leaning on her elbow as she was resting her head on her palm. The other hand was around Madeline's waist from behind, holding her hand.

After her photoshoot with Georgina last night, she went to her actual home, Madeline. She spent the night with her doing nothing but cuddle in the bed with her and telling her all the sweet words that she loved to hear from Wren. And now Wren woke up early the next day, got dressed and ready to leave but when she glanced at the clock behind her she realized she still had a few more hours to spend with Madeline before heading to her house then to work.

Madeline stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes and blinked them more than once to adjust her sight then she felt her hand holding something. She looked down at her interlaced hand with Wren's and smiled, turning around half asleep with a sweet smile playing across her face when she met her eyes.

Wren took the hand holding Madeline and reached up to her hair stroking it softly a few times then leaned in, giving Madeline a small kiss on the cheek then pulled away, staring lovingly into her sleepy yet soft eyes.

"You're up early." said Madeline sleepily, rubbing her eyes. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to disturb your sleep. You looked so peaceful." She caressed her face with the back of her hand. "Also I love watching you serene like this."

Madeline smiled as a blush crept through her cheeks. Despite being together for a while, she still blushed whenever Wren said something sweet to her.

"Creep." she said jokingly as they both laughed softly.

Wren leaned down again and right before she could kiss her, Madeline turned her face the other way, pulling the covers up to her lips, making Wren give her a confused look.

"Morning breath." she said sheepishly.

"Seriously?" She raised an eyebrow at her and smiled down playfully at her.

"Sorry, it's just you smell so good because you brushed your teeth and I didn't."

Wren chuckled. "Fine, whatever. I'm gonna go make us breakfast, okay?" She smiled at her again and Madeline pulled the covers down nodding at her. "Do you want anything specific?"

"Omelets would be fine."

"Okay." She leaned down again to give her a kiss but Madeline pulled the cover up, shaking her head no while hiding her smile beneath the blanket. "Sorry. I forgot."

Wren was preparing breakfast for both of them while Madeline was in the bathroom taking her morning shower to fully wake up. Wren finished her cooking and served the food on the plates as Madeline came out of the bathroom with a red crop top shirt and white skinny pants.

She brushed her long hair until it was perfect then she went to the kitchen where Wren was just pouring some orange juice for them both.

"Breakfast is served." said Wren jokingly showing off her work.

"Nicely done." said Madeline walking to her with a grin then she wrapped her arms around her neck, giving her a long kiss, making them both smile against each other's lips. She pulled away a little and kissed Wren's nose, giggling. "You deserve that kiss."

"Hell yeah I do after being rejected this morning." she said dramatically.

"I'm sorry?" She asked not sure if that apology was enough.