Chapter (37): Le divin

The following morning, Wren was sleeping on her stomach with her hands under the pillow. The room was dim lighted due to the window blinds that were half opened. Madeline walked to the side of the bed, smiling and crawled into it then moved from her spot and sat on Wren's thighs as she leaned forward, planting a kiss on her cheek.

Wren stirred a little but was still in her deep sleep, so Madeline kissed her cheek a few times and Wren's lips curled into a smile beneath her.

"What are you doing?" asked Wren sleepily.

"Waking you up." she whispered in her ear. "You need to wake up now. You're racing with the boys and my dad on the bicycle today."

"What?" She frowned with her eyes closed. "No one said anything about that. I'm going back to sleep. Maybe in 5 minutes." She shooed her, waving her hand around.

Madeline smirked down at her then leaned an inch closer to her ear, biting it softly and Wren groaned.

"Stop it." said Wren and Madeline giggled.

"Not until you wake up." She bit it a little harder and Wren growled again. Madeline moved her hands and went underneath Wren's tank top, caressing her abs while kissing the side of her neck.

"Don't. You're turning me on in the morning and it's not good especially the biting, it's something"

Madeline chuckled at her. "The biting is turning you on?"

"Yeah. Very." She chuckled.

"Wren, I'm literally lying on top of you and doing other stuff than biting your ear, but the biting is what is turning you on in the morning?" Wren nodded with her eyes closed. "If only you saw what I'm wearing, you'd be turned on more than the bite."

Wren opened one eye feeling intrigued on what Madeline could be wearing at this hour. Madeline sat up on her back, waiting for Wren to turn over or take a glance at her and when she did, Wren's eyes shot open and her jaw dropped. Madeline was wearing a black yoga bra and black yoga pants the same color and her flat stomach was showing and glistening in the dim lighted room.

"I-I-I-I-I" She stuttered in her words. "Cheese and Rice! That's hot!" she said eyeing her up and down.

"Get up." said Madeline with a chuckle. "Be ready in 10 minutes. They're waiting for you downstairs." She got off of her and almost reached the side of the bed, only to be pulled back by Wren on the bed, releasing a yelp of surprise when Wren landed on top of her. Wren started kissing her neck and caressed her stomach with her fingers.

"Wren, you have to go down."

Wren chuckled. "I'm planning to." She played with Madeline's waistband.

She laughed softly and shook her head. "I mean it. My family is waiting for you."

"They can wait five minutes. It's not the end of the world." She leaned closer and moved her lips over Madeline's for a small payback. She tried escaping her grip, but Wren held both hands above her head, smirking down at her.

"Ugh! Why do you have strong arms?" She started squirming underneath her.

"So that I could seize you whenever I want."

Madeline sighed in defeat and stopped moving. "My dad is waiting and I'm sure you don't want to get on his bad side. Could you please let go of my hands?"

Wren leaned down and kissed her head softly before pulling back, and Madeline smiled then got out of the bed.

"Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Yeah, yeah. You're so gonna owe me for the bite though."

"Later. Anyway, I'm going for Yoga with my sister while you and the boys enjoy your ride." She winked and headed out of the room.