Chapter (16): Endure The Ethereal

While Wren and Georgina were in the meeting room with the twins, Emily was trying to reach out for Madeline, hoping to explain what happened because she saw Madeline storm out of the office upset and Emily herself couldn't blame her.

"Yes?"

"Madeline! I'm glad you answered. Look, I wanna explain to you about Georgina."

"Uh, Em, I don't wanna hear about that right now. I'm not in the mood for you to justify why Wren didn't tell me herself about her decision, and I think she's the one who's supposed to call me and tell me everything and not you."

"Just listen to me... Wren chose her for work and yes Georgina's... hot and looks evil and bitchy... no doubt about that, but if you're worrying about Georgina being back in Wren's life, then don't because I'm keeping my eyes on her."

She heard Madeline sigh in the phone. "I trust Wren, but I don't think I could trust Georgina, Emily. From your words she seems like a deceiving person."

"Leave Georgina to me and Monique. We'll handle her. Give Wren a chance to explain to you why she didn't tell you. Maybe she had a good reason?"

"... okay. I'll talk with her later."

"Alright, bye."

They hung up at the same time and Emily sighed, running a hand through her hair and Eleanor summoned her to her office.

Meanwhile at the meeting, Wren was a little bit spaced out with the twins and Georgina noticed and that made her feel satisfied for now that Wren was having a little hard time with her girlfriend. Luckily for Wren, the twins were behaving themselves today, no flirting, no seductive looks, no eyeing someone up and down because they were enthralled by Georgina's beauty.

"This is a make-up Ad and we need a new face. A pure beauty." said Wren. "I was thinking about Monique Vernon since she did the Rosabelle perfume Ad and it was highly successful for both of us and Monique's career as well."

"Monique's great and I wouldn't mind if she was the new face of the product, but it's always a good idea to bring a new face to the screen and earn more views. William Cowper once said 'Variety is the very spice of life that gives it all its flavor'" said Isabelle.

"The slogan of the product is 'Endure The Ethereal'." said Sophia. "So we need someone ethereal. As simple as that."

Wren sighed and massaged her temples then glanced at Georgina lips that were slightly opened, as she was writing down her notes in the meeting and then showed them to Wren. Wren's eyes met her light blue eyes and an idea popped her mine then she turned back to the twins.

"You said we need someone ethereal, right?" They nodded. "How about Madeline?"

"Your previous assistant?" asked Sophia and Wren nodded. "She's very beautiful Wren, and I see why you want her to be the new face but the Ad must be sexy and ravishing and I don't think you would like to see her wearing a lingerie and showing her body to the world and I don't think she will approve."

"Yeah, you're probably right." She ran a finger over her lips, thinking.

Sophia nudged Isabelle's elbow and nodded her head towards Georgina and she knew what her twin was thinking about. Georgina accidently looked at them and they both got up and walked over to her with smiles that Georgina thought was creepy. The twins' eyes raked over Georgina from head to toe, examining her looks and Wren frowned at them.

"She looks ethereal to me." said Isabelle

"And someone must endure her." said Sophia touching Georgina's face.